How to obtain a valuable patent? Our IP experts Folke Johansson and Tomi Konkonen highlight some important elements you should focus on in order to get a good patent application, and a valuable patent.
A new look for Papula-Nevinpat
“Our brand needed to reflect that while we are operating in a traditional and complex IPR field, we also want to make our services dynamic and well-known to a wide target audience globally”, said Marika Kojo, Communications Manager for Papula-Nevinpat. “The logo which is originally designed in 1988 by Jukka Pellinen, Professor, University of Art and Design Helsinki, has been refreshed only very modestly. We wanted to cherish the history of the logo and maintain the Finnish colors, only the shapes of the logo figure have been softened a bit.”
Papula-Nevinpat is a globally recognized patent, trade mark and design agency established in 1975. In addition to our Finland-based global operations, Papula-Nevinpat has a strong foothold in the Eurasian territory with local offices in Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Kazakhstan, and Uzbekistan. This makes us capable of representing our clients widely in Finland, the European Patent Office, OHIM, and in Eurasia.
- The recipe for a valuable patent
- Foreign companies required to provide their register number in trademark applications
- Patenting brings a competitive advantage, marketing benefits, and license revenues – Case Unikulma
- Patenting – a startup’s tool to create value and boost growth
- Our head office is closed on Friday 21 June 2019 due to Midsummer