The 2019 INTA Annual Meeting is just days away! Our IP experts team, Annikki Hämäläinen, Heidi Mikkola, Jussi Mikkola, Riikka Palmos, Markku Simmelvuo and Marina Smirnova look forward to meeting as many clients and friends as possible.
A new look for Papula-Nevinpat
“Our brand needed to reflect that while we are operating in a traditional and complex IPR field, we also want to make our services dynamic and well-known to a wide target audience globally”, said Marika Kojo, Communications Manager for Papula-Nevinpat. “The logo which is originally designed in 1988 by Jukka Pellinen, Professor, University of Art and Design Helsinki, has been refreshed only very modestly. We wanted to cherish the history of the logo and maintain the Finnish colors, only the shapes of the logo figure have been softened a bit.”
Papula-Nevinpat is a globally recognized patent, trade mark and design agency established in 1975. In addition to our Finland-based global operations, Papula-Nevinpat has a strong foothold in the Eurasian territory with local offices in Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Kazakhstan, and Uzbekistan. This makes us capable of representing our clients widely in Finland, the European Patent Office, OHIM, and in Eurasia.
- Meet us at 2019 INTA Annual Meeting
- International Legal Guide to: Trade Marks 2019 – Russia Chapter
- Patent Attorney Linda Norrgård to join Papula-Nevinpat’s Chemistry and Process Technology team as of 1 April 2019
- European Patent Attorney Miika Tupala to join Papula-Nevinpat’s IP team
- Updates on IP Trends in Russia & Cocktail Reception in Boston during INTA 2019