Also this year we are present at INTA 2019 in Boston and are arranging presentations on IP Trends in Russia and hosting a cocktail reception on Monday 20 May at the Revere Hotel Boston Common.
A new look for Papula-Nevinpat
“Our brand needed to reflect that while we are operating in a traditional and complex IPR field, we also want to make our services dynamic and well-known to a wide target audience globally”, said Marika Kojo, Communications Manager for Papula-Nevinpat. “The logo which is originally designed in 1988 by Jukka Pellinen, Professor, University of Art and Design Helsinki, has been refreshed only very modestly. We wanted to cherish the history of the logo and maintain the Finnish colors, only the shapes of the logo figure have been softened a bit.”
Papula-Nevinpat is a globally recognized patent, trade mark and design agency established in 1975. In addition to our Finland-based global operations, Papula-Nevinpat has a strong foothold in the Eurasian territory with local offices in Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Kazakhstan, and Uzbekistan. This makes us capable of representing our clients widely in Finland, the European Patent Office, OHIM, and in Eurasia.
- Updates on IP Trends in Russia & Cocktail Reception in Boston during INTA 2019
- Brexit impact on EU trademarks and designs
- Papula-Nevinpat again recognized as one of Finland’s leading practises in the 2019 Edition of WTR 1000
- Supplementary protection certificate extends the patent term by up to five and a half years – but who’s entitled?
- Folke Johansson, Markku Simmelvuo and Marina Smirnova listed as WIPR Leaders 2019