Our Folke Johansson shares in a blog post his experience about his first oral proceedings before the Examining Division at the EPO, done by video conferencing.
A new look for Papula-Nevinpat
“Our brand needed to reflect that while we are operating in a traditional and complex IPR field, we also want to make our services dynamic and well-known to a wide target audience globally”, said Marika Kojo, Communications Manager for Papula-Nevinpat. “The logo which is originally designed in 1988 by Jukka Pellinen, Professor, University of Art and Design Helsinki, has been refreshed only very modestly. We wanted to cherish the history of the logo and maintain the Finnish colors, only the shapes of the logo figure have been softened a bit.”
Papula-Nevinpat is a globally recognized patent, trade mark and design agency established in 1975. In addition to our Finland-based global operations, Papula-Nevinpat has a strong foothold in the Eurasian territory with local offices in Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Kazakhstan, and Uzbekistan. This makes us capable of representing our clients widely in Finland, the European Patent Office, OHIM, and in Eurasia.
- First oral proceedings in opposition at the EPO over video – how did it work?
- Delivering the quantum advantage
- Russian IP legislation continues to develop
- Patent Prosecution Highway cooperation between the Finnish Patent and Registration Office and Eurasian Patent Organization has started
- Three Russian patents relating to treatment of Covid-19 have been granted