Our Folke Johansson shares in a blog post his experience about his first oral proceedings before the Examining Division at the EPO, done by video conferencing.
Anssi Tullila qualified as European patent attorney
Papula-Nevinpat invests in the training of its personnel and in the qualification of the attorneys as European patent attorneys. This way, we can always offer our clients internationally superior expertise and service in patent as well as other IPR issues.
- First oral proceedings in opposition at the EPO over video – how did it work?
- Delivering the quantum advantage
- Russian IP legislation continues to develop
- Patent Prosecution Highway cooperation between the Finnish Patent and Registration Office and Eurasian Patent Organization has started
- Three Russian patents relating to treatment of Covid-19 have been granted