Are you interested in applying your programming skills to the rapidly growing area of legal technology and to a machine learning driven software product?
Anssi Tullila qualified as European patent attorney
Papula-Nevinpat invests in the training of its personnel and in the qualification of the attorneys as European patent attorneys. This way, we can always offer our clients internationally superior expertise and service in patent as well as other IPR issues.
- We are looking for talented software developers
- The recipe for a valuable patent
- Foreign companies required to provide their register number in trademark applications
- Patenting brings a competitive advantage, marketing benefits, and license revenues – Case Unikulma
- Patenting – a startup’s tool to create value and boost growth