Anssi Tullila qualified as European patent attorney
Papula-Nevinpat invests in the training of its personnel and in the qualification of the attorneys as European patent attorneys. This way, we can always offer our clients internationally superior expertise and service in patent as well as other IPR issues.
- Who’s Who Legal recognizes three attorneys from Papula-Nevinpat in WWL: IP 2023
- Unauthorized use of trademarks in Russia, The Trademark Lawyer 4/2023
- Patent attorney Maaria Rantala joins Papula-Nevinpat’s ICT and Electrical Engineering team
- Folke Johansson, Markku Simmelvuo and Marina Smirnova named as WIPR Leaders 2023
- Papula-Nevinpat recognized again as one of the Finland’s top patent firms in the 2023 edition of IAM Patent 1000