We have listed the six major changes that came into force on 3 July 2018. The objective of the amendments is to modernize the existing legislation, and to simplify the trademark registration process.
Anssi Tullila qualified as European patent attorney
Papula-Nevinpat invests in the training of its personnel and in the qualification of the attorneys as European patent attorneys. This way, we can always offer our clients internationally superior expertise and service in patent as well as other IPR issues.
- Changes to Kazakhstan’s IP legislation
- Article in WIPR: Common procedures for IP disputes
- European patent attorney Matti Ylitalo to strengthen Papula-Nevinpat’s IP team
- New regulations for including IP rights in the Eurasian Customs Union
- Leds are reshaping the future of lightning – and intellectual property rights