The Russian patent litigation system is bifurcated: patent infringement cases are heard by courts, while patent invalidity actions are filed with an administrative body of the Russian Patent Office called the Chamber of Patent Disputes.
Article: How to best protect your IP rights in the Russia-Eurasia region
The Asian Patent Lawyer’s Annual 2018 has been published. Our patent attorney Erik Goussev has written an article about how to best protect IP rights in the Russia-Eurasia region.
- Information about possible exceptional arrangements at the patent offices in Finland, Russia and Eurasia due to coronavirus pandemic
- Papula-Nevinpat again recognized as one of the top patent firms both in Finland and Russia in the 2020 edition of the IAM Patent 1000
- Patent litigation in Russia in a nutshell
- Two Papula-Nevinpat lawyers named to 2021 Best Lawyers™ list: Alexander Polikarpov and Marina Smirnova
- Papula-Nevinpat introduces Legal Team Russia