The Russian patent litigation system is bifurcated: patent infringement cases are heard by courts, while patent invalidity actions are filed with an administrative body of the Russian Patent Office called the Chamber of Patent Disputes.
Article: How to best protect your IP rights in the Russia-Eurasia region
The Asian Patent Lawyer’s Annual 2018 has been published. Our patent attorney Erik Goussev has written an article about how to best protect IP rights in the Russia-Eurasia region.
- First oral proceedings in opposition at the EPO over video – how did it work?
- Delivering the quantum advantage
- Russian IP legislation continues to develop
- Patent Prosecution Highway cooperation between the Finnish Patent and Registration Office and Eurasian Patent Organization has started
- Three Russian patents relating to treatment of Covid-19 have been granted