Read an article about licence agreements in Russia written by our trademark attorney Annikki Hämäläinen and patent attorney Erik Viik in the latest issue of the World Intellectual Property Review (March 2021).
Article: How to best protect your IP rights in the Russia-Eurasia region
The Asian Patent Lawyer’s Annual 2018 has been published. Our patent attorney Erik Viik has written an article about how to best protect IP rights in the Russia-Eurasia region.
- Be aware of the challenges when fighting against counterfeits in Russia
- Papula-Nevinpat’s Heidi Mikkola, Jussi Mikkola and Markku Simmelvuo named as IP STARS 2022
- Papula-Nevinpat in WIPR: Unitary Patent system – should you opt out or stay in?
- Papula-Nevinpat recognized again as one of the Finland’s top patent firms in the 2022 edition of IAM Patent 1000
- PEPPA PIG won the appeal in Russia