Annual statistics on Russian, Eurasian and Ukrainian patent applications shed more light on the consequences of Russia’s attack and the outlook the foreign companies currently have on the Russian and Ukrainian market as well as the stability of the intellectual property system in the region. Read more.
Article: How to best protect your IP rights in the Russia-Eurasia region
The Asian Patent Lawyer’s Annual 2018 has been published. Our patent attorney Erik Viik has written an article about how to best protect IP rights in the Russia-Eurasia region.
- Who’s Who Legal recognizes three attorneys from Papula-Nevinpat in WWL: IP 2023
- Unauthorized use of trademarks in Russia, The Trademark Lawyer 4/2023
- Patent attorney Maaria Rantala joins Papula-Nevinpat’s ICT and Electrical Engineering team
- Folke Johansson, Markku Simmelvuo and Marina Smirnova named as WIPR Leaders 2023
- Papula-Nevinpat recognized again as one of the Finland’s top patent firms in the 2023 edition of IAM Patent 1000