Article: Choosing between Russia and Eurasia
Mr Teemu Lang, our Patent Attorney and Director of the Patent Department, has more than 12 years of experience in intellectual property matters. He currently manages the Eurasian filing operations in our company. He has also written a number of scientific papers in the field.
Read his latest report “Choosing between Russia and Eurasia”, published in the World Intellectual Property Review September/October 2013 issue.
- Changes in the Ukrainian Intellectual Property Institute
- Asia IP Magazine: The unintentional consequences of unintended claims
- Papula-Nevinpat’s Riikka Palmos invited to ECTA International Trade Committee
- China: the world’s innovation and IP powerhouse
- Papula-Nevinpat’s Mikko Nissinen, Miika Tupala and Juha Voutilainen have been recognised as Managing IP’s Rising Stars 2022