Article: Choosing between Russia and Eurasia
Mr Teemu Lang, our Patent Attorney and Director of the Patent Department, has more than 12 years of experience in intellectual property matters. He currently manages the Eurasian filing operations in our company. He has also written a number of scientific papers in the field.
Read his latest report “Choosing between Russia and Eurasia”, published in the World Intellectual Property Review September/October 2013 issue.
- Who’s Who Legal recognizes three attorneys from Papula-Nevinpat in WWL: IP 2023
- Unauthorized use of trademarks in Russia, The Trademark Lawyer 4/2023
- Patent attorney Maaria Rantala joins Papula-Nevinpat’s ICT and Electrical Engineering team
- Folke Johansson, Markku Simmelvuo and Marina Smirnova named as WIPR Leaders 2023
- Papula-Nevinpat recognized again as one of the Finland’s top patent firms in the 2023 edition of IAM Patent 1000