Article: Employing inventors in Russia
Mr Teemu Lang, our Patent Attorney and Director of Patent Department, has more than 12 years of experience in Intellectual Property matters. He currently manages the Eurasian filing operations in our company. He has also written a number of scientific papers in the field.
Now you can read his latest report on Employing inventors in Russia, published in the World Intellectual Property Review November/December 2012 issue.
- Changes in the Ukrainian Intellectual Property Institute
- Asia IP Magazine: The unintentional consequences of unintended claims
- Papula-Nevinpat’s Riikka Palmos invited to ECTA International Trade Committee
- China: the world’s innovation and IP powerhouse
- Papula-Nevinpat’s Mikko Nissinen, Miika Tupala and Juha Voutilainen have been recognised as Managing IP’s Rising Stars 2022