Papula-Nevinpat's Riikka Palmos has written an update on trademark use and registration in Russia's changing IP landscape. The article was published as a cover story in the latest edition of The Trademark Lawyer Magazine, Issue 4, 2023.
Article: Fighting Infringement via FAS
Her latest article covers how to enforce intellectual property rights in Russia using the Federal Antimonopoly Service (FAS) and not the usual venues, commercial and IP courts. Read more about FAS in the January/February 2015 issue of the World Intellectual Property Review.
- Who’s Who Legal recognizes three attorneys from Papula-Nevinpat in WWL: IP 2023
- Unauthorized use of trademarks in Russia, The Trademark Lawyer 4/2023
- Patent attorney Maaria Rantala joins Papula-Nevinpat’s ICT and Electrical Engineering team
- Folke Johansson, Markku Simmelvuo and Marina Smirnova named as WIPR Leaders 2023
- Papula-Nevinpat recognized again as one of the Finland’s top patent firms in the 2023 edition of IAM Patent 1000