It is surprisingly common with startups to not know how to incorporate patenting in their company’s business strategy. Our patent specialist Jorma Selin blogs about important aspects for you to consider.
Article: Fighting Infringement via FAS
Her latest article covers how to enforce intellectual property rights in Russia using the Federal Antimonopoly Service (FAS) and not the usual venues, commercial and IP courts. Read more about FAS in the January/February 2015 issue of the World Intellectual Property Review.
- Patenting – a startup’s tool to create value and boost growth
- Our head office is closed on Friday 21 June 2019 due to Midsummer
- Papula-Nevinpat recognized as one of the top patent firms both in Finland and Russia in the 2019 edition of IAM Patent 1000
- Papula-Nevinpat’s events during INTA 2019 in Boston were a huge success
- Papula-Nevinpat in WIPR – A turning point for Russian legal services?