Halton has been providing indoor air solutions since the 1960s. With Papula-Nevinpat’s help, the company has built an IP and trademark portfolio for some of the world’s most advanced indoor air technology.
Article: Fighting Infringement via FAS
Her latest article covers how to enforce intellectual property rights in Russia using the Federal Antimonopoly Service (FAS) and not the usual venues, commercial and IP courts. Read more about FAS in the January/February 2015 issue of the World Intellectual Property Review.
- How Halton uses IPR to keep fresh air flowing indoors
- Patenting pharmaceuticals in Russia – what to know
- Eurasian design patent available soon
- Patent Specialist Kristina Sorochkina strengthens Papula-Nevinpat’s Chemistry and Process Technology team
- Papula-Nevinpat in WIPR: Russia jurisdiction report: Landing a licence