The Patent Disputes Chamber which is a department of the Federal Service for Intellectual Property (Rospatent) receives about 100 patent oppositions a year. Read more about the rules.
Article: Fighting Infringement via FAS
Her latest article covers how to enforce intellectual property rights in Russia using the Federal Antimonopoly Service (FAS) and not the usual venues, commercial and IP courts. Read more about FAS in the January/February 2015 issue of the World Intellectual Property Review.
- Our article in WIPR: Russia jurisdiction report – The rules on patent opposition
- Startup, remember to involve an IP expert already in the product development phase – Case Kelosound
- Changes to Kazakhstan’s IP legislation
- Article in WIPR: Common procedures for IP disputes
- European patent attorney Matti Ylitalo to strengthen Papula-Nevinpat’s IP team