The Russian patent litigation system is bifurcated: patent infringement cases are heard by courts, while patent invalidity actions are filed with an administrative body of the Russian Patent Office called the Chamber of Patent Disputes.
Article in the Expert Guide Intellectual Property 2016: IPR equally valuable in Russia as in other regions
Our patent attorney Erik Goussev has written an article in the Expert Guide Intellectual Property 2016 about IP & Russia:
- Papula-Nevinpat’s Mikko Nissinen and Juha Voutilainen have been recognised as Managing IP’s Rising Stars
- Honka: smart thinking for sustainable living
- Papula-Nevinpat’s Jussi Mikkola appointed to the INTA Legislation and Regulation Committee
- Figuring out the market value of feedback
- Papula-Nevinpat recognized as one of the top patent firms both in Finland and Russia in the 2021 edition of the IAM Patent 1000