Our Folke Johansson shares in a blog post his experience about his first oral proceedings before the Examining Division at the EPO, done by video conferencing.
Article in the Lawyer Monthly Magazine: Patents Opposition
Erik Goussev, our patent attorney specializing in patent legislation and patenting processes in Russia and Eurasian countries, answers questions about Russian patent legislation and opposition litigation in the latest issue of the Lawyer Monthly Magazine.
- First oral proceedings in opposition at the EPO over video – how did it work?
- Delivering the quantum advantage
- Russian IP legislation continues to develop
- Patent Prosecution Highway cooperation between the Finnish Patent and Registration Office and Eurasian Patent Organization has started
- Three Russian patents relating to treatment of Covid-19 have been granted