The Patent Disputes Chamber which is a department of the Federal Service for Intellectual Property (Rospatent) receives about 100 patent oppositions a year. Read more about the rules.
Article in the Lawyer Monthly Magazine: Patents Opposition
Erik Goussev, our patent attorney specializing in patent legislation and patenting processes in Russia and Eurasian countries, answers questions about Russian patent legislation and opposition litigation in the latest issue of the Lawyer Monthly Magazine.
- Our article in WIPR: Russia jurisdiction report – The rules on patent opposition
- Startup, remember to involve an IP expert already in the product development phase – Case Kelosound
- Changes to Kazakhstan’s IP legislation
- Article in WIPR: Common procedures for IP disputes
- European patent attorney Matti Ylitalo to strengthen Papula-Nevinpat’s IP team