Read an article about licence agreements in Russia written by our trademark attorney Annikki Hämäläinen and patent attorney Erik Viik in the latest issue of the World Intellectual Property Review (March 2021).
Article in the World Intellectual Property Review: Changes to practice relating to patents and utility models
Erik Viik, our patent attorney specializing in patent legislation and patenting processes in Russia and Eurasian countries, has written an article about the changes in IP matters in Russia which have become effective as of October 1, 2014.
- Changes in the Ukrainian Intellectual Property Institute
- Asia IP Magazine: The unintentional consequences of unintended claims
- Papula-Nevinpat’s Riikka Palmos invited to ECTA International Trade Committee
- China: the world’s innovation and IP powerhouse
- Papula-Nevinpat’s Mikko Nissinen, Miika Tupala and Juha Voutilainen have been recognised as Managing IP’s Rising Stars 2022