We have listed the six major changes that came into force on 3 July 2018. The objective of the amendments is to modernize the existing legislation, and to simplify the trademark registration process.
Article in the World Intellectual Property Review: IP Reputation; turning a corner
Mrs Riikka Palmos, our European Trademark Attorney and Administrative Director, has over 20 years of experience in trademark in Finland and the Wester countries, particularly in Russia and the CIS countries.
She now has written an article about the current landscape in trademark matters in Russia.
Read the article IP Reputation: Turnin a corner in the latest World Intellectual Property Review May/June 2016 issue
- Changes to Kazakhstan’s IP legislation
- Article in WIPR: Common procedures for IP disputes
- European patent attorney Matti Ylitalo to strengthen Papula-Nevinpat’s IP team
- New regulations for including IP rights in the Eurasian Customs Union
- Leds are reshaping the future of lightning – and intellectual property rights