Are you interested in applying your programming skills to the rapidly growing area of legal technology and to a machine learning driven software product?
Article in the World Intellectual Property Review: IP Reputation; turning a corner
Mrs Riikka Palmos, our European Trademark Attorney and Administrative Director, has over 20 years of experience in trademark in Finland and the Wester countries, particularly in Russia and the CIS countries.
She now has written an article about the current landscape in trademark matters in Russia.
Read the article IP Reputation: Turnin a corner in the latest World Intellectual Property Review May/June 2016 issue
- We are looking for talented software developers
- The recipe for a valuable patent
- Foreign companies required to provide their register number in trademark applications
- Patenting brings a competitive advantage, marketing benefits, and license revenues – Case Unikulma
- Patenting – a startup’s tool to create value and boost growth