Kindly note that our head office in Helsinki will be closed for Midsummer on Friday 21 June 2019.
Article in the World Intellectual Property Review: IP Reputation; turning a corner
Mrs Riikka Palmos, our European Trademark Attorney and Administrative Director, has over 20 years of experience in trademark in Finland and the Wester countries, particularly in Russia and the CIS countries.
She now has written an article about the current landscape in trademark matters in Russia.
Read the article IP Reputation: Turnin a corner in the latest World Intellectual Property Review May/June 2016 issue
- Our head office is closed on Friday 21 June 2019 due to Midsummer
- Papula-Nevinpat recognized as one of the top patent firms both in Finland and Russia in the 2019 edition of IAM Patent 1000
- Papula-Nevinpat’s events during INTA 2019 in Boston were a huge success
- Papula-Nevinpat in WIPR – A turning point for Russian legal services?
- Key changes of the new Finnish Trademarks Act