Quantum-computing provider IQM aims to be Europe’s leader in the field. The company’s strength lies in raw R&D brain power, leading-edge technology, and a growing patent portfolio that Papula-Nevinpat is helping to protect.
Article in the World Intellectual Property Review: IP Reputation; turning a corner
Mrs Riikka Palmos, our European Trademark Attorney and Administrative Director, has over 20 years of experience in trademark in Finland and the Wester countries, particularly in Russia and the CIS countries.
She now has written an article about the current landscape in trademark matters in Russia.
Read the article IP Reputation: Turnin a corner in the latest World Intellectual Property Review May/June 2016 issue
- Delivering the quantum advantage
- Russian IP legislation continues to develop
- Patent Prosecution Highway cooperation between the Finnish Patent and Registration Office and Eurasian Patent Organization has started
- Three Russian patents relating to treatment of Covid-19 have been granted
- Papula-Nevinpat’s Linda Norrgård has received the Lawyer Monthly’s Women in Law Award 2020 for patent law in Finland