Why is it so important to protect your brand also in Russia? Our Russia IP specialist Riikka Palmos explains in her blog why and provides you with a checklist that helps to do safely business in Russia.
Article in WIPR: Common procedures for IP disputes
The IP rights environment has become very internationally-focused lately. IP owners have many opportunities to protect their IP rights globally, but enforcement of IP rights is still mainly based on national requirements and processes with country specifics and peculiarities. This is also the case in Russia.
Read the article here.
- Information about possible exceptional arrangements at the patent offices in Finland, Russia and Eurasia due to coronavirus pandemic
- Papula-Nevinpat again recognized as one of the top patent firms both in Finland and Russia in the 2020 edition of the IAM Patent 1000
- Patent litigation in Russia in a nutshell
- Two Papula-Nevinpat lawyers named to 2021 Best Lawyers™ list: Alexander Polikarpov and Marina Smirnova
- Papula-Nevinpat introduces Legal Team Russia