Our EU-trademark lawyer Riikka Palmos writes in the latest issue of the World Intellectual Property Review about how to use the Customs Register of Intellectual Property Objects (CRIPO) to fight against counterfeits.
Article in WIPR: Common procedures for IP disputes
The IP rights environment has become very internationally-focused lately. IP owners have many opportunities to protect their IP rights globally, but enforcement of IP rights is still mainly based on national requirements and processes with country specifics and peculiarities. This is also the case in Russia.
Read the article here.
- Patent Attorney Linda Norrgård to join Papula-Nevinpat’s Chemistry and Process Technology team as of 1 April 2019
- European Patent Attorney Miika Tupala to join Papula-Nevinpat’s IP team
- Updates on IP Trends in Russia & Cocktail Reception in Boston during INTA 2019
- Brexit impact on EU trademarks and designs
- Papula-Nevinpat again recognized as one of Finland’s leading practises in the 2019 Edition of WTR 1000