Why is it so important to protect your brand also in Russia? Our Russia IP specialist Riikka Palmos explains in her blog why and provides you with a checklist that helps to do safely business in Russia.
Article in WIPR: Common procedures for IP disputes
The IP rights environment has become very internationally-focused lately. IP owners have many opportunities to protect their IP rights globally, but enforcement of IP rights is still mainly based on national requirements and processes with country specifics and peculiarities. This is also the case in Russia.
Read the article here.
- Our Helsinki head office closed for Easter weekend 10 – 13 April 2020
- Information about possible exceptional arrangements at the patent offices in Finland, Russia and Eurasia due to coronavirus pandemic
- DD-Ready™ and Papula-Nevinpat join forces to support SMEs in all IP matters
- The Patent Office of Azerbaijan closed until 29 April 2020
- Coronavirus – Papula-Nevinpat continues to serve its clients as before