Kindly note that our head office in Helsinki will be closed for Midsummer on Friday 21 June 2019.
Article: Striving for improvement: a new IP court
Now you can read his latest report on Striving for improvement: a new IP court, published in the World Intellectual Property Review May/June 2013 issue.
- Our head office is closed on Friday 21 June 2019 due to Midsummer
- Papula-Nevinpat recognized as one of the top patent firms both in Finland and Russia in the 2019 edition of IAM Patent 1000
- Papula-Nevinpat’s events during INTA 2019 in Boston were a huge success
- Papula-Nevinpat in WIPR – A turning point for Russian legal services?
- Key changes of the new Finnish Trademarks Act