Papula-Nevinpat's Riikka Palmos has written an update on trademark use and registration in Russia's changing IP landscape. The article was published as a cover story in the latest edition of The Trademark Lawyer Magazine, Issue 4, 2023.
Article: The IP Court of Russia in action
Mrs Riikka Palmos, our European Trademark Attorney and the Administrative Director, has 20 years of experience in trademarks in Finland and the Western countries, and particularly in Russia and the CIS countries.
She has now written an article about the Russian IP Court that has been operating for almost a year now. Read more about the IP Court in action in the May/June 2014 issue of the World Intellectual Property Review.
- Who’s Who Legal recognizes three attorneys from Papula-Nevinpat in WWL: IP 2023
- Unauthorized use of trademarks in Russia, The Trademark Lawyer 4/2023
- Patent attorney Maaria Rantala joins Papula-Nevinpat’s ICT and Electrical Engineering team
- Folke Johansson, Markku Simmelvuo and Marina Smirnova named as WIPR Leaders 2023
- Papula-Nevinpat recognized again as one of the Finland’s top patent firms in the 2023 edition of IAM Patent 1000