Kindly note that our head office in Helsinki will be closed for Midsummer on Friday 21 June 2019.
Article: The IP Court of Russia in action
She has now written an article about the Russian IP Court that has been operating for almost a year now. Read more about the IP Court in action in the May/June 2014 issue of the World Intellectual Property Review.
- Our head office is closed on Friday 21 June 2019 due to Midsummer
- Papula-Nevinpat recognized as one of the top patent firms both in Finland and Russia in the 2019 edition of IAM Patent 1000
- Papula-Nevinpat’s events during INTA 2019 in Boston were a huge success
- Papula-Nevinpat in WIPR – A turning point for Russian legal services?
- Key changes of the new Finnish Trademarks Act