Halton has been providing indoor air solutions since the 1960s. With Papula-Nevinpat’s help, the company has built an IP and trademark portfolio for some of the world’s most advanced indoor air technology.
Article: The Patent Prosecution Highway (PPH) – What is it all about?
The Patent Prosecution Highway (PPH) is a bilateral program between two patent offices that provides a fast-track examination of a patent application in one patent office if at least one claim of the corresponding application filed with the other patent office has been deemed patentable. The PPH program is a new, attractive opportunity for those applicants looking for patent protection in Russia as soon as possible – previously, there has been no official procedure to accelerate the examination. The following article provides all the details of three different PPH programs in which the Patent Office of Russian Federation is currently taking part, and summarizes the formal requirements to be fulfilled in order to participate in the PPH programs.
Read the full article here.
- How Halton uses IPR to keep fresh air flowing indoors
- Patenting pharmaceuticals in Russia – what to know
- Eurasian design patent available soon
- Patent Specialist Kristina Sorochkina strengthens Papula-Nevinpat’s Chemistry and Process Technology team
- Papula-Nevinpat in WIPR: Russia jurisdiction report: Landing a licence