It is surprisingly common with startups to not know how to incorporate patenting in their company’s business strategy. Our patent specialist Jorma Selin blogs about important aspects for you to consider.
Article: The Patent Prosecution Highway (PPH) – What is it all about?
The Patent Prosecution Highway (PPH) is a bilateral program between two patent offices that provides a fast-track examination of a patent application in one patent office if at least one claim of the corresponding application filed with the other patent office has been deemed patentable. The PPH program is a new, attractive opportunity for those applicants looking for patent protection in Russia as soon as possible – previously, there has been no official procedure to accelerate the examination. The following article provides all the details of three different PPH programs in which the Patent Office of Russian Federation is currently taking part, and summarizes the formal requirements to be fulfilled in order to participate in the PPH programs.
Read the full article here.
- Patenting – a startup’s tool to create value and boost growth
- Our head office is closed on Friday 21 June 2019 due to Midsummer
- Papula-Nevinpat recognized as one of the top patent firms both in Finland and Russia in the 2019 edition of IAM Patent 1000
- Papula-Nevinpat’s events during INTA 2019 in Boston were a huge success
- Papula-Nevinpat in WIPR – A turning point for Russian legal services?