Also this year we are present at INTA 2019 in Boston and are arranging presentations on IP Trends in Russia and hosting a cocktail reception on Monday 20 May at the Revere Hotel Boston Common.
Article: The Patent Prosecution Highway (PPH) – What is it all about?
The Patent Prosecution Highway (PPH) is a bilateral program between two patent offices that provides a fast-track examination of a patent application in one patent office if at least one claim of the corresponding application filed with the other patent office has been deemed patentable. The PPH program is a new, attractive opportunity for those applicants looking for patent protection in Russia as soon as possible – previously, there has been no official procedure to accelerate the examination. The following article provides all the details of three different PPH programs in which the Patent Office of Russian Federation is currently taking part, and summarizes the formal requirements to be fulfilled in order to participate in the PPH programs.
Read the full article here.
- Updates on IP Trends in Russia & Cocktail Reception in Boston during INTA 2019
- Brexit impact on EU trademarks and designs
- Papula-Nevinpat again recognized as one of Finland’s leading practises in the 2019 Edition of WTR 1000
- Supplementary protection certificate extends the patent term by up to five and a half years – but who’s entitled?
- Folke Johansson, Markku Simmelvuo and Marina Smirnova listed as WIPR Leaders 2019