Our Folke Johansson shares in a blog post his experience about his first oral proceedings before the Examining Division at the EPO, done by video conferencing.
Article: The Patent Prosecution Highway (PPH) – What is it all about?
The Patent Prosecution Highway (PPH) is a bilateral program between two patent offices that provides a fast-track examination of a patent application in one patent office if at least one claim of the corresponding application filed with the other patent office has been deemed patentable. The PPH program is a new, attractive opportunity for those applicants looking for patent protection in Russia as soon as possible – previously, there has been no official procedure to accelerate the examination. The following article provides all the details of three different PPH programs in which the Patent Office of Russian Federation is currently taking part, and summarizes the formal requirements to be fulfilled in order to participate in the PPH programs.
Read the full article here.
- First oral proceedings in opposition at the EPO over video – how did it work?
- Delivering the quantum advantage
- Russian IP legislation continues to develop
- Patent Prosecution Highway cooperation between the Finnish Patent and Registration Office and Eurasian Patent Organization has started
- Three Russian patents relating to treatment of Covid-19 have been granted