Kindly note that our Helsinki head office will be closed for Midsummer 25 June 2021. Happy Midsummer!
Article: The Patent Prosecution Highway (PPH) – What is it all about?
The Patent Prosecution Highway (PPH) is a bilateral program between two patent offices that provides a fast-track examination of a patent application in one patent office if at least one claim of the corresponding application filed with the other patent office has been deemed patentable. The PPH program is a new, attractive opportunity for those applicants looking for patent protection in Russia as soon as possible – previously, there has been no official procedure to accelerate the examination. The following article provides all the details of three different PPH programs in which the Patent Office of Russian Federation is currently taking part, and summarizes the formal requirements to be fulfilled in order to participate in the PPH programs.
Read the full article here.
- Our Helsinki head office closed for Midsummer 25 June 2021
- Papula-Nevinpat lawyers named in the 2022 Best Lawyers™ list: Alexandr Bilyk, Alexander Polikarpov and Marina Smirnova
- Papula-Nevinpat in WIPR: The current picture of trademarks
- Papula-Nevinpat’s IP expertise again recognized in IP STARS 2021
- How to patent computer games