Article: The Russian Intellectual Property Legal Framework – Lawyer Monthly June 2014
Alex Belotcerkovskii, Patent Specialist, has been with Papula-Nevinpat since 2009. He is very familiar with the latest changes in the Russian legislation and patent prosecution.
In this article, published in the Lawyer Monthly June 2014 issue, Mr Belotcerkovskii provides us with information relating to the key reforms in Russian IP laws.
- Who’s Who Legal recognizes three attorneys from Papula-Nevinpat in WWL: IP 2023
- Unauthorized use of trademarks in Russia, The Trademark Lawyer 4/2023
- Patent attorney Maaria Rantala joins Papula-Nevinpat’s ICT and Electrical Engineering team
- Folke Johansson, Markku Simmelvuo and Marina Smirnova named as WIPR Leaders 2023
- Papula-Nevinpat recognized again as one of the Finland’s top patent firms in the 2023 edition of IAM Patent 1000