Article: The Russian Intellectual Property Legal Framework – Lawyer Monthly June 2014
Alex Belotcerkovskii, Patent Specialist, has been with Papula-Nevinpat since 2009. He is very familiar with the latest changes in the Russian legislation and patent prosecution.
In this article, published in the Lawyer Monthly June 2014 issue, Mr Belotcerkovskii provides us with information relating to the key reforms in Russian IP laws.
- Papula-Nevipat’s Riikka Palmos and Jussi Mikkola ranked in the top tiers by WTR 1000 for 2024
- My second ASIPI Congress in Mexico City
- EAPO and Russian Patent Office closed 1 to 8 January 2024
- Official fees in EAPO to increase as of 1 January 2024
- Season’s Greetings and availability throughout Christmas and New Year