Article: The Russian Intellectual Property Legal Framework – Lawyer Monthly June 2014
Alex Belotcerkovskii, Patent Specialist, has been with Papula-Nevinpat since 2009. He is very familiar with the latest changes in the Russian legislation and patent prosecution.
In this article, published in the Lawyer Monthly June 2014 issue, Mr Belotcerkovskii provides us with information relating to the key reforms in Russian IP laws.
- Changes in the Ukrainian Intellectual Property Institute
- Asia IP Magazine: The unintentional consequences of unintended claims
- Papula-Nevinpat’s Riikka Palmos invited to ECTA International Trade Committee
- China: the world’s innovation and IP powerhouse
- Papula-Nevinpat’s Mikko Nissinen, Miika Tupala and Juha Voutilainen have been recognised as Managing IP’s Rising Stars 2022