We have listed the six major changes that came into force on 3 July 2018. The objective of the amendments is to modernize the existing legislation, and to simplify the trademark registration process.
Article: The Russian Intellectual Property Legal Framework – Lawyer Monthly June 2014
In this article, published in the Lawyer Monthly June 2014 issue, Mr Belotcerkovskii provides us with information relating to the key reforms in Russian IP laws.
- Changes to Kazakhstan’s IP legislation
- Article in WIPR: Common procedures for IP disputes
- European patent attorney Matti Ylitalo to strengthen Papula-Nevinpat’s IP team
- New regulations for including IP rights in the Eurasian Customs Union
- Leds are reshaping the future of lightning – and intellectual property rights