Article: The Russian Intellectual Property Legal Framework
Alex Belotcerkovskii, Patent Specialist, has been with Papula-Nevinpat since 2009, first in our St. Petersburg office, then at our head office in Helsinki. He is familiar with the latest changes in the Russian legislation and patent prosecution.
Now he speaks about the legal framework that surrounds intellectual property in Russia in an interview published in the Lawyer Monthly June 2013 issue.
- Be aware of the challenges when fighting against counterfeits in Russia
- Papula-Nevinpat’s Heidi Mikkola, Jussi Mikkola and Markku Simmelvuo named as IP STARS 2022
- Papula-Nevinpat in WIPR: Unitary Patent system – should you opt out or stay in?
- Papula-Nevinpat recognized again as one of the Finland’s top patent firms in the 2022 edition of IAM Patent 1000
- PEPPA PIG won the appeal in Russia