Article: The Russian Intellectual Property Legal Framework
Alex Belotcerkovskii, Patent Specialist, has been with Papula-Nevinpat since 2009, first in our St. Petersburg office, then at our head office in Helsinki. He is familiar with the latest changes in the Russian legislation and patent prosecution.
Now he speaks about the legal framework that surrounds intellectual property in Russia in an interview published in the Lawyer Monthly June 2013 issue.
- Papula-Nevinpat’s Matti Brax and Folke Johansson named in IAM Global Leaders 2024
- How to keep your trademark safe
- Russian IP Court decision overturns longstanding practice for granting divisional patent applications
- WIPR Trademarks North America conference: a gathering of passionate IP professionals
- Papula-Nevinpat’s IP expertise again recognized in IP STARS 2023