Kindly note that our Helsinki head office will be closed for the Easter weekend from Friday 10 April to Monday 13 April and will be fully operational again on Tuesday 14 April.
Article: Well-known trademarks: Just a dream in Russia?
Mrs Riikka Palmos, our European Trademark Attorney and the Administrative Director, has more than fifteen years of experience in trademarks in Finland and the Western Countries, and particularly in Russia and the CIS countries. She has written many articles which have been published in major global publications.
Now you can read her latest report on well-known trademarks in Russia, published in World Intellectual Property Review (May/June 2012).
- Our Helsinki head office closed for Easter weekend 10 – 13 April 2020
- Information about possible exceptional arrangements at the patent offices in Finland, Russia and Eurasia due to coronavirus pandemic
- DD-Ready™ and Papula-Nevinpat join forces to support SMEs in all IP matters
- The Patent Office of Azerbaijan closed until 29 April 2020
- Coronavirus – Papula-Nevinpat continues to serve its clients as before