Kindly note that our head office in Helsinki will be closed for Midsummer on Friday 21 June 2019.
Article: Well-known trademarks: Just a dream in Russia?
Mrs Riikka Palmos, our European Trademark Attorney and the Administrative Director, has more than fifteen years of experience in trademarks in Finland and the Western Countries, and particularly in Russia and the CIS countries. She has written many articles which have been published in major global publications.
Now you can read her latest report on well-known trademarks in Russia, published in World Intellectual Property Review (May/June 2012).
- Our head office is closed on Friday 21 June 2019 due to Midsummer
- Papula-Nevinpat recognized as one of the top patent firms both in Finland and Russia in the 2019 edition of IAM Patent 1000
- Papula-Nevinpat’s events during INTA 2019 in Boston were a huge success
- Papula-Nevinpat in WIPR – A turning point for Russian legal services?
- Key changes of the new Finnish Trademarks Act