Article: Well-known trademarks: Just a dream in Russia?
Mrs Riikka Palmos, our European Trademark Attorney and the Administrative Director, has more than fifteen years of experience in trademarks in Finland and the Western Countries, and particularly in Russia and the CIS countries. She has written many articles which have been published in major global publications.
Now you can read her latest report on well-known trademarks in Russia, published in World Intellectual Property Review (May/June 2012).
- Papula-Nevipat’s Riikka Palmos and Jussi Mikkola ranked in the top tiers by WTR 1000 for 2024
- My second ASIPI Congress in Mexico City
- EAPO and Russian Patent Office closed 1 to 8 January 2024
- Official fees in EAPO to increase as of 1 January 2024
- Season’s Greetings and availability throughout Christmas and New Year
See more from the writer
Papula-Nevinpat's Riikka Palmos has written an update on trademark use and registration in Russia's changing IP landscape. The article was published as a cover story in the latest edition of The Trademark Lawyer Magazine, Issue 4, 2023.