The Patent Disputes Chamber which is a department of the Federal Service for Intellectual Property (Rospatent) receives about 100 patent oppositions a year. Read more about the rules.
Article: Well-known trademarks: Just a dream in Russia?
Mrs Riikka Palmos, our European Trademark Attorney and the Administrative Director, has more than fifteen years of experience in trademarks in Finland and the Western Countries, and particularly in Russia and the CIS countries. She has written many articles which have been published in major global publications.
Now you can read her latest report on well-known trademarks in Russia, published in World Intellectual Property Review (May/June 2012).
- Our article in WIPR: Russia jurisdiction report – The rules on patent opposition
- Startup, remember to involve an IP expert already in the product development phase – Case Kelosound
- Changes to Kazakhstan’s IP legislation
- Article in WIPR: Common procedures for IP disputes
- European patent attorney Matti Ylitalo to strengthen Papula-Nevinpat’s IP team