An article about the new Eurasian design patent published in the latest issue of WIPR, written by our European design and European trademark attorney Irmeli Nokkanen and Eurasian patent attorney Mariya Beltyukova.
Article in WIPR: Review of the revised design patent system
Our European design attorney Irmeli Nokkanen writes in the latest issue of the World Intellectual Property Review about the Russian design patent system that radically changed two years ago and what it has meant in practice.
- Be aware of the challenges when fighting against counterfeits in Russia
- Papula-Nevinpat’s Heidi Mikkola, Jussi Mikkola and Markku Simmelvuo named as IP STARS 2022
- Papula-Nevinpat in WIPR: Unitary Patent system – should you opt out or stay in?
- Papula-Nevinpat recognized again as one of the Finland’s top patent firms in the 2022 edition of IAM Patent 1000
- PEPPA PIG won the appeal in Russia