We have listed the six major changes that came into force on 3 July 2018. The objective of the amendments is to modernize the existing legislation, and to simplify the trademark registration process.
Article in WIPR: Review of the revised design patent system
Our European design attorney Irmeli Nokkanen writes in the latest issue of the World Intellectual Property Review about the Russian design patent system that radically changed two years ago and what it has meant in practice.
About the writer
- Changes to Kazakhstan’s IP legislation
- Article in WIPR: Common procedures for IP disputes
- European patent attorney Matti Ylitalo to strengthen Papula-Nevinpat’s IP team
- New regulations for including IP rights in the Eurasian Customs Union
- Leds are reshaping the future of lightning – and intellectual property rights