The IP rights environment has become very internationally-focused lately. IP owners have many opportunities to protect their IP rights globally, but enforcement of IP rights is still mainly based on national requirements and processes with country specifics and peculiarities. This is also the case in Russia.
Article in WIPR: Using customs to fight counterfeits
Our European trademark attorney Riikka Palmos writes in the latest issue of the World Intellectual Property Review about how to use the Customs Register of Intellectual Property Objects (CRIPO) to fight against counterfeits.
- The recipe for a valuable patent
- Foreign companies required to provide their register number in trademark applications
- Patenting brings a competitive advantage, marketing benefits, and license revenues – Case Unikulma
- Patenting – a startup’s tool to create value and boost growth
- Our head office is closed on Friday 21 June 2019 due to Midsummer