The IP rights environment has become very internationally-focused lately. IP owners have many opportunities to protect their IP rights globally, but enforcement of IP rights is still mainly based on national requirements and processes with country specifics and peculiarities. This is also the case in Russia.
Article in WIPR: Using customs to fight counterfeits
Our European trademark attorney Riikka Palmos writes in the latest issue of the World Intellectual Property Review about how to use the Customs Register of Intellectual Property Objects (CRIPO) to fight against counterfeits.
- Meet us at 2019 INTA Annual Meeting
- International Legal Guide to: Trade Marks 2019 – Russia Chapter
- Patent Attorney Linda Norrgård to join Papula-Nevinpat’s Chemistry and Process Technology team as of 1 April 2019
- European Patent Attorney Miika Tupala to join Papula-Nevinpat’s IP team
- Updates on IP Trends in Russia & Cocktail Reception in Boston during INTA 2019