Why is it so important to protect your brand also in Russia? Our Russia IP specialist Riikka Palmos explains in her blog why and provides you with a checklist that helps to do safely business in Russia.
Article in WIPR: Using customs to fight counterfeits
Our European trademark attorney Riikka Palmos writes in the latest issue of the World Intellectual Property Review about how to use the Customs Register of Intellectual Property Objects (CRIPO) to fight against counterfeits.
- Delivering the quantum advantage
- Russian IP legislation continues to develop
- Patent Prosecution Highway cooperation between the Finnish Patent and Registration Office and Eurasian Patent Organization has started
- Three Russian patents relating to treatment of Covid-19 have been granted
- Papula-Nevinpat’s Linda Norrgård has received the Lawyer Monthly’s Women in Law Award 2020 for patent law in Finland
See more from the writer
The IP rights environment has become very internationally-focused lately. IP owners have many opportunities to protect their IP rights globally, but enforcement of IP rights is still mainly based on national requirements and processes with country specifics and peculiarities. This is also the case in Russia.