The Russian patent litigation system is bifurcated: patent infringement cases are heard by courts, while patent invalidity actions are filed with an administrative body of the Russian Patent Office called the Chamber of Patent Disputes.
Article in WIPR: Russia jurisdiction report – The rules on patent opposition
Our patent attorney Erik Goussev has written an article in the latest issue of the World Intellectual Property Review about patent oppositions in Russia. The Patent Disputes Chamber which is a department of the Federal Service for Intellectual Property (Rospatent) receives about 100 patent oppositions a year.
Read the article here.
- How Halton uses IPR to keep fresh air flowing indoors
- Patenting pharmaceuticals in Russia – what to know
- Eurasian design patent available soon
- Patent Specialist Kristina Sorochkina strengthens Papula-Nevinpat’s Chemistry and Process Technology team
- Papula-Nevinpat in WIPR: Russia jurisdiction report: Landing a licence