The Russian patent litigation system is bifurcated: patent infringement cases are heard by courts, while patent invalidity actions are filed with an administrative body of the Russian Patent Office called the Chamber of Patent Disputes.
Article in WIPR: Russia jurisdiction report – The rules on patent opposition
Our patent attorney Erik Goussev has written an article in the latest issue of the World Intellectual Property Review about patent oppositions in Russia. The Patent Disputes Chamber which is a department of the Federal Service for Intellectual Property (Rospatent) receives about 100 patent oppositions a year.
Read the article here.
- Papula-Nevinpat’s Mikko Nissinen and Juha Voutilainen have been recognised as Managing IP’s Rising Stars
- Honka: smart thinking for sustainable living
- Papula-Nevinpat’s Jussi Mikkola appointed to the INTA Legislation and Regulation Committee
- Figuring out the market value of feedback
- Papula-Nevinpat recognized as one of the top patent firms both in Finland and Russia in the 2021 edition of the IAM Patent 1000