The Russian patent litigation system is bifurcated: patent infringement cases are heard by courts, while patent invalidity actions are filed with an administrative body of the Russian Patent Office called the Chamber of Patent Disputes.
Article in WIPR: Russia jurisdiction report – The rules on patent opposition
Our patent attorney Erik Goussev has written an article in the latest issue of the World Intellectual Property Review about patent oppositions in Russia. The Patent Disputes Chamber which is a department of the Federal Service for Intellectual Property (Rospatent) receives about 100 patent oppositions a year.
Read the article here.
- Information about possible exceptional arrangements at the patent offices in Finland, Russia and Eurasia due to coronavirus pandemic
- Papula-Nevinpat again recognized as one of the top patent firms both in Finland and Russia in the 2020 edition of the IAM Patent 1000
- Patent litigation in Russia in a nutshell
- Two Papula-Nevinpat lawyers named to 2021 Best Lawyers™ list: Alexander Polikarpov and Marina Smirnova
- Papula-Nevinpat introduces Legal Team Russia