The state Intellectual Property Institute in Ukraine is currently under re-organization. We have listed some of the key changes.
Asia IP Magazine: The unintentional consequences of unintended claims
Asia IP interviewed Papula-Nevinpat’s Irmeli Nokkanen on unintended claims in design patent drawings. An unintended claim in design drawings can mean that the design drawings are not prepared carefully, are not clear and the drawings include e.g. lines which can be interpreted incorrectly.
With unintended claims unintentional consequences can arise.
“The shape of a design is not understood in a correct way. This has an impact, for example, in infringement cases when designs are compared to find out if there is an infringement or not,” said Irmeli Nokkanen, a lawyer and European design and trademark attorney at Papula-Nevinpat in Helsinki.
Read the full article here.
- Changes in the Ukrainian Intellectual Property Institute
- Papula-Nevinpat’s Riikka Palmos invited to ECTA International Trade Committee
- China: the world’s innovation and IP powerhouse
- Papula-Nevinpat’s Mikko Nissinen, Miika Tupala and Juha Voutilainen have been recognised as Managing IP’s Rising Stars 2022
- Papula-Nevinpat’s Riikka Palmos receives recognition from WIPR