Kindly note that our Helsinki head office will be closed for Midsummer 25 June 2021. Happy Midsummer!
Asia IP: Procedure for IP inclusion in Kazakhstan’s Customs Register simplified 11 February 2021
On January 19, 2021, Kazakhstan’s “On Amendments and Additions to Certain Legislative Acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan on Customs Regulation and Entrepreneurship” came into effect.
The law simplifies the procedure for including intellectual property objects in the Customs Register.
Asia IP is the region’s leading source for analysis of the IP issues facing companies in Asia; a vital source of intelligence for IP-owning companies, and law firms that want to keep ahead of the key issues. Asia IP is published 10 times per year at the beginning of each month, with double issues in June/July and December/January.
- Our Helsinki head office closed for Midsummer 25 June 2021
- Papula-Nevinpat lawyers named in the 2022 Best Lawyers™ list: Alexandr Bilyk, Alexander Polikarpov and Marina Smirnova
- Papula-Nevinpat in WIPR: The current picture of trademarks
- Papula-Nevinpat’s IP expertise again recognized in IP STARS 2021
- How to patent computer games