Asia IP: Procedure for IP inclusion in Kazakhstan’s Customs Register simplified 11 February 2021
On January 19, 2021, Kazakhstan’s “On Amendments and Additions to Certain Legislative Acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan on Customs Regulation and Entrepreneurship” came into effect.
The law simplifies the procedure for including intellectual property objects in the Customs Register.
Asia IP is the region’s leading source for analysis of the IP issues facing companies in Asia; a vital source of intelligence for IP-owning companies, and law firms that want to keep ahead of the key issues. Asia IP is published 10 times per year at the beginning of each month, with double issues in June/July and December/January.
- Who’s Who Legal recognizes three attorneys from Papula-Nevinpat in WWL: IP 2023
- Unauthorized use of trademarks in Russia, The Trademark Lawyer 4/2023
- Patent attorney Maaria Rantala joins Papula-Nevinpat’s ICT and Electrical Engineering team
- Folke Johansson, Markku Simmelvuo and Marina Smirnova named as WIPR Leaders 2023
- Papula-Nevinpat recognized again as one of the Finland’s top patent firms in the 2023 edition of IAM Patent 1000