Papula-Nevinpat's trademark practice has once again been recognized in the top tier of the 2024 edition of World Trademark Review 1000 2024,
Asia IP: Procedure for IP inclusion in Kazakhstan’s Customs Register simplified 11 February 2021
On January 19, 2021, Kazakhstan’s “On Amendments and Additions to Certain Legislative Acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan on Customs Regulation and Entrepreneurship” came into effect.
The law simplifies the procedure for including intellectual property objects in the Customs Register.
Asia IP is the region’s leading source for analysis of the IP issues facing companies in Asia; a vital source of intelligence for IP-owning companies, and law firms that want to keep ahead of the key issues. Asia IP is published 10 times per year at the beginning of each month, with double issues in June/July and December/January.
- Papula-Nevipat’s Riikka Palmos and Jussi Mikkola ranked in the top tiers by WTR 1000 for 2024
- My second ASIPI Congress in Mexico City
- EAPO and Russian Patent Office closed 1 to 8 January 2024
- Official fees in EAPO to increase as of 1 January 2024
- Season’s Greetings and availability throughout Christmas and New Year