It is surprisingly common with startups to not know how to incorporate patenting in their company’s business strategy. Our patent specialist Jorma Selin blogs about important aspects for you to consider.
Be aware of Facebook’s New Username Policy
Trademark owners will appreciate that this may present an opportunity, but also a significant risk that unrelated persons could include marks of an owner as part of their usernames, without license or authorization.
Facebook has advised that trademark owners can report unauthorized inclusion of a trademark by submitting a form available at:
Additional information is available on the FAQ page:
Please contact your Papula-Nevinpat trademark attorney if you would like to have assistance in protecting your trademark rights in Facebook or if you have any questions.
- Patenting – a startup’s tool to create value and boost growth
- Our head office is closed on Friday 21 June 2019 due to Midsummer
- Papula-Nevinpat recognized as one of the top patent firms both in Finland and Russia in the 2019 edition of IAM Patent 1000
- Papula-Nevinpat’s events during INTA 2019 in Boston were a huge success
- Papula-Nevinpat in WIPR – A turning point for Russian legal services?