Our Folke Johansson shares in a blog post his experience about his first oral proceedings before the Examining Division at the EPO, done by video conferencing.
Be aware of Facebook’s New Username Policy
Trademark owners will appreciate that this may present an opportunity, but also a significant risk that unrelated persons could include marks of an owner as part of their usernames, without license or authorization.
Facebook has advised that trademark owners can report unauthorized inclusion of a trademark by submitting a form available at:
Additional information is available on the FAQ page:
Please contact your Papula-Nevinpat trademark attorney if you would like to have assistance in protecting your trademark rights in Facebook or if you have any questions.
- First oral proceedings in opposition at the EPO over video – how did it work?
- Delivering the quantum advantage
- Russian IP legislation continues to develop
- Patent Prosecution Highway cooperation between the Finnish Patent and Registration Office and Eurasian Patent Organization has started
- Three Russian patents relating to treatment of Covid-19 have been granted