Also this year we are present at INTA 2019 in Boston and are arranging presentations on IP Trends in Russia and hosting a cocktail reception on Monday 20 May at the Revere Hotel Boston Common.
Be aware of Facebook’s New Username Policy
Trademark owners will appreciate that this may present an opportunity, but also a significant risk that unrelated persons could include marks of an owner as part of their usernames, without license or authorization.
Facebook has advised that trademark owners can report unauthorized inclusion of a trademark by submitting a form available at:
Additional information is available on the FAQ page:
Please contact your Papula-Nevinpat trademark attorney if you would like to have assistance in protecting your trademark rights in Facebook or if you have any questions.
- Updates on IP Trends in Russia & Cocktail Reception in Boston during INTA 2019
- Brexit impact on EU trademarks and designs
- Papula-Nevinpat again recognized as one of Finland’s leading practises in the 2019 Edition of WTR 1000
- Supplementary protection certificate extends the patent term by up to five and a half years – but who’s entitled?
- Folke Johansson, Markku Simmelvuo and Marina Smirnova listed as WIPR Leaders 2019