Halton has been providing indoor air solutions since the 1960s. With Papula-Nevinpat’s help, the company has built an IP and trademark portfolio for some of the world’s most advanced indoor air technology.
Be aware of Facebook’s New Username Policy
Trademark owners will appreciate that this may present an opportunity, but also a significant risk that unrelated persons could include marks of an owner as part of their usernames, without license or authorization.
Facebook has advised that trademark owners can report unauthorized inclusion of a trademark by submitting a form available at:
Additional information is available on the FAQ page:
Please contact your Papula-Nevinpat trademark attorney if you would like to have assistance in protecting your trademark rights in Facebook or if you have any questions.
- How Halton uses IPR to keep fresh air flowing indoors
- Patenting pharmaceuticals in Russia – what to know
- Eurasian design patent available soon
- Patent Specialist Kristina Sorochkina strengthens Papula-Nevinpat’s Chemistry and Process Technology team
- Papula-Nevinpat in WIPR: Russia jurisdiction report: Landing a licence