Kindly note that our head office in Helsinki will be closed for Midsummer on Friday 21 June 2019.
Changes in the Eurasian official fees
The filing fee for each claim exceeding five increases from RUR 2200 to RUR 3200.
The official fee for a filing request for substantive examination remains RUR 25500 and the fee for the first additional independent claim remains RUR 19000. However, there are new fees of RUR 9500 for the second, RUR 9500 for the third and RUR 9500 for the fourth additional independent claim.
The new official fee for extending the Office Action response due date will be calculated as follows:
- RUR 1000 for the first and RUR 1000 for the second month, and for each following month the fee will be increased by RUR 500 until the total extension of 12 months. After that, from the 13th month onward, the extension will be increased by RUR 1000 each month.
The new official fee for restoration of a Eurasian patent application or patent will be RUR 25000, instead of RUR 3200 and RUR 12700, respectively.
The new official fee for filing an appeal against the decision of the Eurasian Patent Office to revoke a granted patent is RUR 40000. The new official fee for making amendments to the granted Eurasian patent on the basis of an opposition filed by any person within 6 months from the patent grant is as well RUR 40000.
We would like to remind that persons having their permanent residence on the territory of any of the states which are parties to the Paris Convention and in which the yearly per capita gross national product amounts to USD 3000 or less pay a discounted rate for most of the official fees, the discounted rate being 20% of the established official fees. The same applies also to legal entities having their principal place of business on the territory of any of the mentioned states, provided that the registered capital of such legal entities on the date of filing the Eurasian application does not include direct or indirect investments made by natural persons or legal entities from any other states than those defined above.
- Our head office is closed on Friday 21 June 2019 due to Midsummer
- Papula-Nevinpat recognized as one of the top patent firms both in Finland and Russia in the 2019 edition of IAM Patent 1000
- Papula-Nevinpat’s events during INTA 2019 in Boston were a huge success
- Papula-Nevinpat in WIPR – A turning point for Russian legal services?
- Key changes of the new Finnish Trademarks Act