Kindly note that our head office in Helsinki will be closed for Midsummer on Friday 21 June 2019.
Croatia joins the European Union
As from July 1, 2013 the previous Community trademark registrations or Community designs will automatically extend their protection to Croatia, without any formalities and additional official fees.
More details can be found here:
In any questions, please feel free to contact us.
- Our head office is closed on Friday 21 June 2019 due to Midsummer
- Papula-Nevinpat recognized as one of the top patent firms both in Finland and Russia in the 2019 edition of IAM Patent 1000
- Papula-Nevinpat’s events during INTA 2019 in Boston were a huge success
- Papula-Nevinpat in WIPR – A turning point for Russian legal services?
- Key changes of the new Finnish Trademarks Act