We have listed the six major changes that came into force on 3 July 2018. The objective of the amendments is to modernize the existing legislation, and to simplify the trademark registration process.
Croatia joins the European Union
As from July 1, 2013 the previous Community trademark registrations or Community designs will automatically extend their protection to Croatia, without any formalities and additional official fees.
More details can be found here:
In any questions, please feel free to contact us.
- Changes to Kazakhstan’s IP legislation
- Article in WIPR: Common procedures for IP disputes
- European patent attorney Matti Ylitalo to strengthen Papula-Nevinpat’s IP team
- New regulations for including IP rights in the Eurasian Customs Union
- Leds are reshaping the future of lightning – and intellectual property rights