Our Folke Johansson shares in a blog post his experience about his first oral proceedings before the Examining Division at the EPO, done by video conferencing.
Croatia joins the European Union
As from July 1, 2013 the previous Community trademark registrations or Community designs will automatically extend their protection to Croatia, without any formalities and additional official fees.
More details can be found here:
In any questions, please feel free to contact us.
- First oral proceedings in opposition at the EPO over video – how did it work?
- Delivering the quantum advantage
- Russian IP legislation continues to develop
- Patent Prosecution Highway cooperation between the Finnish Patent and Registration Office and Eurasian Patent Organization has started
- Three Russian patents relating to treatment of Covid-19 have been granted