The state Intellectual Property Institute in Ukraine is currently under re-organization. We have listed some of the key changes.
Domain names in Chinese, Japanese and Korean available from 21 June 2012
Please contact our trade mark department (email@example.com) for further information.
- Changes in the Ukrainian Intellectual Property Institute
- Asia IP Magazine: The unintentional consequences of unintended claims
- Papula-Nevinpat’s Riikka Palmos invited to ECTA International Trade Committee
- China: the world’s innovation and IP powerhouse
- Papula-Nevinpat’s Mikko Nissinen, Miika Tupala and Juha Voutilainen have been recognised as Managing IP’s Rising Stars 2022