Kindly note that our Helsinki head office will be closed for the Easter weekend from Friday 10 April to Monday 13 April and will be fully operational again on Tuesday 14 April.
EAPO and SIPO to launch Patent Prosecution Highway as of 1 April 2018
The Eurasian Patent Office (EAPO) and the State Intellectual Property Office of the People’s Republic of China (SIPO) have agreed to launch a joint Patent Prosecution Highway (PPH) pilot programme to enable work-sharing and accelerated treatment of patent applications at both offices.
The PPH pilot program will start on 1 April 2018 and run for an initial term of three years. The term may be extended with the mutual consent of the Offices.
We encourage our customers to utilize the SIPO-EAPO PPH pilot programme, if terms are met, to benefit from the accelerated Eurasian patent application examination.
For further information please contact Mr Erik Goussev, Patent Attorney.
- Our Helsinki head office closed for Easter weekend 10 – 13 April 2020
- Information about possible exceptional arrangements at the patent offices in Finland, Russia and Eurasia due to coronavirus pandemic
- DD-Ready™ and Papula-Nevinpat join forces to support SMEs in all IP matters
- The Patent Office of Azerbaijan closed until 29 April 2020
- Coronavirus – Papula-Nevinpat continues to serve its clients as before