Our Folke Johansson shares in a blog post his experience about his first oral proceedings before the Examining Division at the EPO, done by video conferencing.
EAPO and SIPO to launch Patent Prosecution Highway as of 1 April 2018
The Eurasian Patent Office (EAPO) and the State Intellectual Property Office of the People’s Republic of China (SIPO) have agreed to launch a joint Patent Prosecution Highway (PPH) pilot programme to enable work-sharing and accelerated treatment of patent applications at both offices.
The PPH pilot program will start on 1 April 2018 and run for an initial term of three years. The term may be extended with the mutual consent of the Offices.
We encourage our customers to utilize the SIPO-EAPO PPH pilot programme, if terms are met, to benefit from the accelerated Eurasian patent application examination.
For further information please contact Mr Erik Goussev, Patent Attorney.
- First oral proceedings in opposition at the EPO over video – how did it work?
- Delivering the quantum advantage
- Russian IP legislation continues to develop
- Patent Prosecution Highway cooperation between the Finnish Patent and Registration Office and Eurasian Patent Organization has started
- Three Russian patents relating to treatment of Covid-19 have been granted