Are you interested in applying your programming skills to the rapidly growing area of legal technology and to a machine learning driven software product?
EAPO and SIPO to launch Patent Prosecution Highway as of 1 April 2018
The Eurasian Patent Office (EAPO) and the State Intellectual Property Office of the People’s Republic of China (SIPO) have agreed to launch a joint Patent Prosecution Highway (PPH) pilot programme to enable work-sharing and accelerated treatment of patent applications at both offices.
The PPH pilot program will start on 1 April 2018 and run for an initial term of three years. The term may be extended with the mutual consent of the Offices.
We encourage our customers to utilize the SIPO-EAPO PPH pilot programme, if terms are met, to benefit from the accelerated Eurasian patent application examination.
For further information please contact Mr Erik Goussev, Patent Attorney.
- We are looking for talented software developers
- The recipe for a valuable patent
- Foreign companies required to provide their register number in trademark applications
- Patenting brings a competitive advantage, marketing benefits, and license revenues – Case Unikulma
- Patenting – a startup’s tool to create value and boost growth