The Russian Patent and Trademark Office will be closed for the New Year and Christmas Holiday from January 1, 2021 to January 10, 2021.
EAPO and SIPO to launch Patent Prosecution Highway as of 1 April 2018
The Eurasian Patent Office (EAPO) and the State Intellectual Property Office of the People’s Republic of China (SIPO) have agreed to launch a joint Patent Prosecution Highway (PPH) pilot programme to enable work-sharing and accelerated treatment of patent applications at both offices.
The PPH pilot program will start on 1 April 2018 and run for an initial term of three years. The term may be extended with the mutual consent of the Offices.
We encourage our customers to utilize the SIPO-EAPO PPH pilot programme, if terms are met, to benefit from the accelerated Eurasian patent application examination.
For further information please contact Mr Erik Goussev, Patent Attorney.
- Russian and Eurasian Patent Offices closed until 10 January 2021
- Season Greetings & Happy New Year 2021!
- IP Webinar Series in 2021: Top things you need to know about patents and trademarks in the Russia-Eurasia region
- IPR-Unternehmen als wichtiger Partner für das Öko-Startup Woodly
- IP competence – a fundamental skill