Are you interested in applying your programming skills to the rapidly growing area of legal technology and to a machine learning driven software product?
EPO and Russia launch a joint patent program
The main objective of the project, which will run over the next 12 months, is to examine current Russian patent legislation and make recommendations on how to align it more closely with European legislation as well as to develop patent guidelines that can be used by patent examiners at the Federal Service for Intellectual Property, Patents and Trademarks (Rospatent). The project will also seek to streamline Russia’s patent application, registration and processing procedure to approximate them to the EU approach, and facilitate the teaching of intellectual property economics in Russia.
Moreover, experts will address the Russian system of granting supplementary protection for pharmaceuticals in the light of current European administrative and judicial practice.
More information can be found at www.epo.org.
- We are looking for talented software developers
- The recipe for a valuable patent
- Foreign companies required to provide their register number in trademark applications
- Patenting brings a competitive advantage, marketing benefits, and license revenues – Case Unikulma
- Patenting – a startup’s tool to create value and boost growth