EPO and Russia launch a joint patent program
The main objective of the project, which will run over the next 12 months, is to examine current Russian patent legislation and make recommendations on how to align it more closely with European legislation as well as to develop patent guidelines that can be used by patent examiners at the Federal Service for Intellectual Property, Patents and Trademarks (Rospatent). The project will also seek to streamline Russia’s patent application, registration and processing procedure to approximate them to the EU approach, and facilitate the teaching of intellectual property economics in Russia.
Moreover, experts will address the Russian system of granting supplementary protection for pharmaceuticals in the light of current European administrative and judicial practice.
More information can be found at www.epo.org.
- Who’s Who Legal recognizes three attorneys from Papula-Nevinpat in WWL: IP 2023
- Unauthorized use of trademarks in Russia, The Trademark Lawyer 4/2023
- Patent attorney Maaria Rantala joins Papula-Nevinpat’s ICT and Electrical Engineering team
- Folke Johansson, Markku Simmelvuo and Marina Smirnova named as WIPR Leaders 2023
- Papula-Nevinpat recognized again as one of the Finland’s top patent firms in the 2023 edition of IAM Patent 1000