Read to learn the most important things to know about trademarking in Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus and Georgia.
EPO and EAPO have started Patent Prosecution Highway as of 1 October 2017
The European Patent Office (EPO) and the Eurasian Patent Office (EAPO) agreed in spring 2017 to launch a joint Patent Prosecution Highway (PPH) pilot programme to enable work-sharing and accelerated treatment of patent applications at both offices.
The PPH started 1 October 2017 and the pilot will run for an initial term of three years.
We encourage our customers to utilize the PPH pilot programme if terms are met to benefit from the accelerated Eurasian patent application examination.
For further information please contact Mr Erik Goussev, Patent Attorney.
- Top tips for trademarking in Belarus and the South Caucasus
- Russian and Eurasian Patent Offices closed until 10 January 2021
- Season Greetings & Happy New Year 2021!
- IP Webinar Series in 2021: Top things you need to know about patents and trademarks in the Russia-Eurasia region
- IPR-Unternehmen als wichtiger Partner für das Öko-Startup Woodly