Our Folke Johansson shares in a blog post his experience about his first oral proceedings before the Examining Division at the EPO, done by video conferencing.
EPO and EAPO have started Patent Prosecution Highway as of 1 October 2017
The European Patent Office (EPO) and the Eurasian Patent Office (EAPO) agreed in spring 2017 to launch a joint Patent Prosecution Highway (PPH) pilot programme to enable work-sharing and accelerated treatment of patent applications at both offices.
The PPH started 1 October 2017 and the pilot will run for an initial term of three years.
We encourage our customers to utilize the PPH pilot programme if terms are met to benefit from the accelerated Eurasian patent application examination.
For further information please contact Mr Erik Goussev, Patent Attorney.
- First oral proceedings in opposition at the EPO over video – how did it work?
- Delivering the quantum advantage
- Russian IP legislation continues to develop
- Patent Prosecution Highway cooperation between the Finnish Patent and Registration Office and Eurasian Patent Organization has started
- Three Russian patents relating to treatment of Covid-19 have been granted