It is surprisingly common with startups to not know how to incorporate patenting in their company’s business strategy. Our patent specialist Jorma Selin blogs about important aspects for you to consider.
EPO and EAPO have started Patent Prosecution Highway as of 1 October 2017
The European Patent Office (EPO) and the Eurasian Patent Office (EAPO) agreed in spring 2017 to launch a joint Patent Prosecution Highway (PPH) pilot programme to enable work-sharing and accelerated treatment of patent applications at both offices.
The PPH started 1 October 2017 and the pilot will run for an initial term of three years.
We encourage our customers to utilize the PPH pilot programme if terms are met to benefit from the accelerated Eurasian patent application examination.
For further information please contact Mr Erik Goussev, Patent Attorney.
- Patenting – a startup’s tool to create value and boost growth
- Our head office is closed on Friday 21 June 2019 due to Midsummer
- Papula-Nevinpat recognized as one of the top patent firms both in Finland and Russia in the 2019 edition of IAM Patent 1000
- Papula-Nevinpat’s events during INTA 2019 in Boston were a huge success
- Papula-Nevinpat in WIPR – A turning point for Russian legal services?