Are you interested in applying your programming skills to the rapidly growing area of legal technology and to a machine learning driven software product?
EPO and EAPO have started Patent Prosecution Highway as of 1 October 2017
The European Patent Office (EPO) and the Eurasian Patent Office (EAPO) agreed in spring 2017 to launch a joint Patent Prosecution Highway (PPH) pilot programme to enable work-sharing and accelerated treatment of patent applications at both offices.
The PPH started 1 October 2017 and the pilot will run for an initial term of three years.
We encourage our customers to utilize the PPH pilot programme if terms are met to benefit from the accelerated Eurasian patent application examination.
For further information please contact Mr Erik Goussev, Patent Attorney.
- We are looking for talented software developers
- The recipe for a valuable patent
- Foreign companies required to provide their register number in trademark applications
- Patenting brings a competitive advantage, marketing benefits, and license revenues – Case Unikulma
- Patenting – a startup’s tool to create value and boost growth