Halton has been providing indoor air solutions since the 1960s. With Papula-Nevinpat’s help, the company has built an IP and trademark portfolio for some of the world’s most advanced indoor air technology.
Erik Goussev has been registered as a patent attorney
Erik holds a Master of Science (Physics) degree from the University of Helsinki.
At Papula-Nevinpat, Erik has drafted and prosecuted patent applications and carried out freedom-to-operate analyses and novelty searches. In addition, Erik is specialized in patent laws in Russia and the Eurasian countries.
- How Halton uses IPR to keep fresh air flowing indoors
- Patenting pharmaceuticals in Russia – what to know
- Eurasian design patent available soon
- Patent Specialist Kristina Sorochkina strengthens Papula-Nevinpat’s Chemistry and Process Technology team
- Papula-Nevinpat in WIPR: Russia jurisdiction report: Landing a licence