The Patent Disputes Chamber which is a department of the Federal Service for Intellectual Property (Rospatent) receives about 100 patent oppositions a year. Read more about the rules.
Erik Goussev has been registered as a patent attorney
Erik holds a Master of Science (Physics) degree from the University of Helsinki.
At Papula-Nevinpat, Erik has drafted and prosecuted patent applications and carried out freedom-to-operate analyses and novelty searches. In addition, Erik is specialized in patent laws in Russia and the Eurasian countries.
- Our article in WIPR: Russia jurisdiction report – The rules on patent opposition
- Startup, remember to involve an IP expert already in the product development phase – Case Kelosound
- Changes to Kazakhstan’s IP legislation
- Article in WIPR: Common procedures for IP disputes
- European patent attorney Matti Ylitalo to strengthen Papula-Nevinpat’s IP team