Kindly note that our head office in Helsinki will be closed for Midsummer on Friday 21 June 2019.
Erik Goussev has been registered as a patent attorney
Erik holds a Master of Science (Physics) degree from the University of Helsinki.
At Papula-Nevinpat, Erik has drafted and prosecuted patent applications and carried out freedom-to-operate analyses and novelty searches. In addition, Erik is specialized in patent laws in Russia and the Eurasian countries.
- Our head office is closed on Friday 21 June 2019 due to Midsummer
- Papula-Nevinpat recognized as one of the top patent firms both in Finland and Russia in the 2019 edition of IAM Patent 1000
- Papula-Nevinpat’s events during INTA 2019 in Boston were a huge success
- Papula-Nevinpat in WIPR – A turning point for Russian legal services?
- Key changes of the new Finnish Trademarks Act