Are you interested in applying your programming skills to the rapidly growing area of legal technology and to a machine learning driven software product?
Erik Goussev has been registered as a patent attorney
Erik holds a Master of Science (Physics) degree from the University of Helsinki.
At Papula-Nevinpat, Erik has drafted and prosecuted patent applications and carried out freedom-to-operate analyses and novelty searches. In addition, Erik is specialized in patent laws in Russia and the Eurasian countries.
- We are looking for talented software developers
- The recipe for a valuable patent
- Foreign companies required to provide their register number in trademark applications
- Patenting brings a competitive advantage, marketing benefits, and license revenues – Case Unikulma
- Patenting – a startup’s tool to create value and boost growth