It is surprisingly common with startups to not know how to incorporate patenting in their company’s business strategy. Our patent specialist Jorma Selin blogs about important aspects for you to consider.
European Patent Attorney Miika Tupala to join Papula-Nevinpat’s IP team
Papula-Nevinpat’s team of IP experts is growing, as European Patent Attorney Miika Tupala, M. Sc. (Tech.), has been appointed patent attorney as of 1 April 2019. He has previously worked in a global ICT company since 2007, first in research and standardization, and since 2010 in patenting operations.
Miika has extensive experience in patenting inventions in fields such as telecommunications, electronics and signal processing on a global scale, and monitoring patent infringements. He has also participated in preparing license agreements and court cases, and has worked in the role of corporate patent attorney.
”I’m looking forward to gaining a wider perspective on the management of patents and other IP rights, and getting to interact with a broad range of customers. I hope my experience can help customers find the best tools possible for protecting their inventions”, says Miika Tupala.
”We warmly welcome Miika to our team of IP experts. He has strong international experience in patenting inventions in the ICT sector, which he’ll be able to put to use to bring tangible value to our customers”, comments Tomi Konkonen, Team Leader, ICT and Electrical Engineering.
Miika joins our ICT and Electrical Engineering team, and will be working from our office in Tampere.
- Patenting – a startup’s tool to create value and boost growth
- Our head office is closed on Friday 21 June 2019 due to Midsummer
- Papula-Nevinpat recognized as one of the top patent firms both in Finland and Russia in the 2019 edition of IAM Patent 1000
- Papula-Nevinpat’s events during INTA 2019 in Boston were a huge success
- Papula-Nevinpat in WIPR – A turning point for Russian legal services?