Kindly note that our Helsinki head office will be closed for the Easter weekend from Friday 10 April to Monday 13 April and will be fully operational again on Tuesday 14 April.
European Patent Attorney Miika Tupala to join Papula-Nevinpat’s IP team
Papula-Nevinpat’s team of IP experts is growing, as European Patent Attorney Miika Tupala, M. Sc. (Tech.), has been appointed patent attorney as of 1 April 2019. He has previously worked in a global ICT company since 2007, first in research and standardization, and since 2010 in patenting operations.
Miika has extensive experience in patenting inventions in fields such as telecommunications, electronics and signal processing on a global scale, and monitoring patent infringements. He has also participated in preparing license agreements and court cases, and has worked in the role of corporate patent attorney.
”I’m looking forward to gaining a wider perspective on the management of patents and other IP rights, and getting to interact with a broad range of customers. I hope my experience can help customers find the best tools possible for protecting their inventions”, says Miika Tupala.
”We warmly welcome Miika to our team of IP experts. He has strong international experience in patenting inventions in the ICT sector, which he’ll be able to put to use to bring tangible value to our customers”, comments Tomi Konkonen, Team Leader, ICT and Electrical Engineering.
Miika joins our ICT and Electrical Engineering team, and will be working from our office in Tampere.
- Our Helsinki head office closed for Easter weekend 10 – 13 April 2020
- Information about possible exceptional arrangements at the patent offices in Finland, Russia and Eurasia due to coronavirus pandemic
- DD-Ready™ and Papula-Nevinpat join forces to support SMEs in all IP matters
- The Patent Office of Azerbaijan closed until 29 April 2020
- Coronavirus – Papula-Nevinpat continues to serve its clients as before