It is surprisingly common with startups to not know how to incorporate patenting in their company’s business strategy. Our patent specialist Jorma Selin blogs about important aspects for you to consider.
European patent attorney Timo Kuosmanen to boost our regional services in Pirkanmaa area
European patent attorney, M. Sc. (Tech.) Timo Kuosmanen has been appointed as patent attorney to Papula-Nevinpat’s Tampere office as of 1 February 2017. In addition to Pirkanmaa, he will also be delivering our IP services to the Satakunta, Central Finland, Savo, and Ostrobothnia regions.
Timo has more than 20 years of experience in working as a patent attorney. His work consists of evaluating inventions, drafting and prosecuting patent applications, conducting searches and advising our customers on their IP strategy.
”I’m inspired by meeting new customers and getting to know their technologies, and want to give my contribution to their product development and creative process. My approach to working with customers is practical, relaxed, and straightforward”, says Timo Kuosmanen.
Over the years, Timo has led projects in various fields of technology. He has experience in hydraulic systems and devices, mobile work machines, machine control, positioning systems and navigation, autonomous mobile machines, user interfaces, automation applications, measuring technology, machine shop and manufacturing engineering, construction industry solutions, mining equipment, papermaking machines, wet filtration, technical textiles, composite structures, and aircraft systems.
- Patenting – a startup’s tool to create value and boost growth
- Our head office is closed on Friday 21 June 2019 due to Midsummer
- Papula-Nevinpat recognized as one of the top patent firms both in Finland and Russia in the 2019 edition of IAM Patent 1000
- Papula-Nevinpat’s events during INTA 2019 in Boston were a huge success
- Papula-Nevinpat in WIPR – A turning point for Russian legal services?