Kindly note that our Helsinki head office will be closed for the Easter weekend from Friday 10 April to Monday 13 April and will be fully operational again on Tuesday 14 April.
European patent attorney Timo Kuosmanen to boost our regional services in Pirkanmaa area
European patent attorney, M. Sc. (Tech.) Timo Kuosmanen has been appointed as patent attorney to Papula-Nevinpat’s Tampere office as of 1 February 2017. In addition to Pirkanmaa, he will also be delivering our IP services to the Satakunta, Central Finland, Savo, and Ostrobothnia regions.
Timo has more than 20 years of experience in working as a patent attorney. His work consists of evaluating inventions, drafting and prosecuting patent applications, conducting searches and advising our customers on their IP strategy.
”I’m inspired by meeting new customers and getting to know their technologies, and want to give my contribution to their product development and creative process. My approach to working with customers is practical, relaxed, and straightforward”, says Timo Kuosmanen.
Over the years, Timo has led projects in various fields of technology. He has experience in hydraulic systems and devices, mobile work machines, machine control, positioning systems and navigation, autonomous mobile machines, user interfaces, automation applications, measuring technology, machine shop and manufacturing engineering, construction industry solutions, mining equipment, papermaking machines, wet filtration, technical textiles, composite structures, and aircraft systems.
- Our Helsinki head office closed for Easter weekend 10 – 13 April 2020
- Information about possible exceptional arrangements at the patent offices in Finland, Russia and Eurasia due to coronavirus pandemic
- DD-Ready™ and Papula-Nevinpat join forces to support SMEs in all IP matters
- The Patent Office of Azerbaijan closed until 29 April 2020
- Coronavirus – Papula-Nevinpat continues to serve its clients as before