With increasing numbers of people favouring sustainability and healthy living, Honka wooden homes are in rising demand. The Finnish company keeps its edge through some clever innovations and strong IPR.
European Patent Office (EPO) signed Patent Prosecution Highway (PPH) Memorandum of Understanding with Russian Patent Office, Rospatent
On 4 October 2016, the European Patent Office (EPO) signed the Patent Prosecution Highway (PPH) Memorandum of Understanding with the Russian Patent Office, Rospatent. According to the Memorandum, pilot PPH-Mottainai and PCT-PPH bilateral programs between the EPO and Rospatent will begin during 2017. No further details have been made public yet.
The programs will initially run for 3 years. Applicants whose claims have been found to be patentable by either the EPO or Rospatent may ask for accelerated examination of their corresponding applications that are pending before the other office. Accelerated examination based on a positive written opinion or international preliminary examination report issued by either office acting as the International Searching Authority or the International Preliminary Examining Authority will be possible as well. Currently, Rospatent is party to the Global PPH program.
For further information please contact us.
- Honka: smart thinking for sustainable living
- Papula-Nevinpat’s Jussi Mikkola appointed to the INTA Legislation and Regulation Committee
- Figuring out the market value of feedback
- Papula-Nevinpat recognized as one of the top patent firms both in Finland and Russia in the 2021 edition of the IAM Patent 1000
- Our Helsinki head office closed for Midsummer 25 June 2021