Are you interested in applying your programming skills to the rapidly growing area of legal technology and to a machine learning driven software product?
European patents to cover Moldova
However, under the agreement with the European Patent Office (EPO) on the validation of European patents in Moldova, any European patent application filed on or after 1 November 2015 can be validated in Moldova once the patent has been granted by the EPO. To this end, Moldova must be designated in the European patent application, and after the European patent has been granted, it must be validated with the State Agency on Intellectual Property of the Republic of Moldova.
Please contact us for further information.
- We are looking for talented software developers
- The recipe for a valuable patent
- Foreign companies required to provide their register number in trademark applications
- Patenting brings a competitive advantage, marketing benefits, and license revenues – Case Unikulma
- Patenting – a startup’s tool to create value and boost growth