The state Intellectual Property Institute in Ukraine is currently under re-organization. We have listed some of the key changes.
Executive IPR by Papula-Nevinpat 27.9.2012 – The importance of IPR in business
Also this year we had top speakers covering diverse and highly topical themes. The participants especially thanked the good progam and concept of the event, the excellent speakers as well as the great networking opportunities provided.
- Changes in the Ukrainian Intellectual Property Institute
- Asia IP Magazine: The unintentional consequences of unintended claims
- Papula-Nevinpat’s Riikka Palmos invited to ECTA International Trade Committee
- China: the world’s innovation and IP powerhouse
- Papula-Nevinpat’s Mikko Nissinen, Miika Tupala and Juha Voutilainen have been recognised as Managing IP’s Rising Stars 2022