We have listed the six major changes that came into force on 3 July 2018. The objective of the amendments is to modernize the existing legislation, and to simplify the trademark registration process.
Executive IPR by Papula-Nevinpat 27.9.2012 – The importance of IPR in business
Also this year we had top speakers covering diverse and highly topical themes. The participants especially thanked the good progam and concept of the event, the excellent speakers as well as the great networking opportunities provided.
- Changes to Kazakhstan’s IP legislation
- Article in WIPR: Common procedures for IP disputes
- European patent attorney Matti Ylitalo to strengthen Papula-Nevinpat’s IP team
- New regulations for including IP rights in the Eurasian Customs Union
- Leds are reshaping the future of lightning – and intellectual property rights