Halton has been providing indoor air solutions since the 1960s. With Papula-Nevinpat’s help, the company has built an IP and trademark portfolio for some of the world’s most advanced indoor air technology.
Executive IPR by Papula-Nevinpat 27.9.2012 – The importance of IPR in business
Also this year we had top speakers covering diverse and highly topical themes. The participants especially thanked the good progam and concept of the event, the excellent speakers as well as the great networking opportunities provided.
- How Halton uses IPR to keep fresh air flowing indoors
- Patenting pharmaceuticals in Russia – what to know
- Eurasian design patent available soon
- Patent Specialist Kristina Sorochkina strengthens Papula-Nevinpat’s Chemistry and Process Technology team
- Papula-Nevinpat in WIPR: Russia jurisdiction report: Landing a licence