The attack of Russia to Ukraine in February has also affected the IP field. Sanctions imposed against Russia and the counteractions of Russia against unfriendly countries have raised uncertainty and concern among IP right holders. Read more in an article by our IP experts Riikka Palmos and Annikki Hämäläinen.
Expert Guide 2022: How to extend your patent terms in Russia
In the latest Expert Guide – Intellectual Property 2022 Papula-Nevinpat partner Satu Lehesranta takes the readers through the ins and outs of filing for patent term extensions in Russia.
Read the article here.
About the media:
The Corporate LiveWire platform provides business professionals and individuals in the corporate sector with information on the latest news and developments from around the globe. Available in both print and digital format, the magazine covers practice areas such as Corporate Transactions, M&A, Dispute Resolution, Family Law, IP and many other topics.
- Be aware of the challenges when fighting against counterfeits in Russia
- Papula-Nevinpat’s Heidi Mikkola, Jussi Mikkola and Markku Simmelvuo named as IP STARS 2022
- Papula-Nevinpat in WIPR: Unitary Patent system – should you opt out or stay in?
- Papula-Nevinpat recognized again as one of the Finland’s top patent firms in the 2022 edition of IAM Patent 1000
- PEPPA PIG won the appeal in Russia