Are you interested in applying your programming skills to the rapidly growing area of legal technology and to a machine learning driven software product?
FICORA proposes reduction in fi-domain name fees
Domain name fees will be dropped so that fi-domain name activities would defray the costs in the future, too.
The number of granted fi-domain names has increased substantially in 2009. According to an estimate, the total number of new domain names granted in 2009 will be 45,000.
- We are looking for talented software developers
- The recipe for a valuable patent
- Foreign companies required to provide their register number in trademark applications
- Patenting brings a competitive advantage, marketing benefits, and license revenues – Case Unikulma
- Patenting – a startup’s tool to create value and boost growth