The state Intellectual Property Institute in Ukraine is currently under re-organization. We have listed some of the key changes.
FICORA proposes reduction in fi-domain name fees
Domain name fees will be dropped so that fi-domain name activities would defray the costs in the future, too.
The number of granted fi-domain names has increased substantially in 2009. According to an estimate, the total number of new domain names granted in 2009 will be 45,000.
- Changes in the Ukrainian Intellectual Property Institute
- Asia IP Magazine: The unintentional consequences of unintended claims
- Papula-Nevinpat’s Riikka Palmos invited to ECTA International Trade Committee
- China: the world’s innovation and IP powerhouse
- Papula-Nevinpat’s Mikko Nissinen, Miika Tupala and Juha Voutilainen have been recognised as Managing IP’s Rising Stars 2022