The Patent Disputes Chamber which is a department of the Federal Service for Intellectual Property (Rospatent) receives about 100 patent oppositions a year. Read more about the rules.
FICORA proposes reduction in fi-domain name fees
Domain name fees will be dropped so that fi-domain name activities would defray the costs in the future, too.
The number of granted fi-domain names has increased substantially in 2009. According to an estimate, the total number of new domain names granted in 2009 will be 45,000.
- Our article in WIPR: Russia jurisdiction report – The rules on patent opposition
- Startup, remember to involve an IP expert already in the product development phase – Case Kelosound
- Changes to Kazakhstan’s IP legislation
- Article in WIPR: Common procedures for IP disputes
- European patent attorney Matti Ylitalo to strengthen Papula-Nevinpat’s IP team