Halton has been providing indoor air solutions since the 1960s. With Papula-Nevinpat’s help, the company has built an IP and trademark portfolio for some of the world’s most advanced indoor air technology.
FICORA proposes reduction in fi-domain name fees
Domain name fees will be dropped so that fi-domain name activities would defray the costs in the future, too.
The number of granted fi-domain names has increased substantially in 2009. According to an estimate, the total number of new domain names granted in 2009 will be 45,000.
- How Halton uses IPR to keep fresh air flowing indoors
- Patenting pharmaceuticals in Russia – what to know
- Eurasian design patent available soon
- Patent Specialist Kristina Sorochkina strengthens Papula-Nevinpat’s Chemistry and Process Technology team
- Papula-Nevinpat in WIPR: Russia jurisdiction report: Landing a licence