Kindly note that our head office in Helsinki will be closed for Midsummer on Friday 21 June 2019.
FICORA proposes reduction in fi-domain name fees
Domain name fees will be dropped so that fi-domain name activities would defray the costs in the future, too.
The number of granted fi-domain names has increased substantially in 2009. According to an estimate, the total number of new domain names granted in 2009 will be 45,000.
- Our head office is closed on Friday 21 June 2019 due to Midsummer
- Papula-Nevinpat recognized as one of the top patent firms both in Finland and Russia in the 2019 edition of IAM Patent 1000
- Papula-Nevinpat’s events during INTA 2019 in Boston were a huge success
- Papula-Nevinpat in WIPR – A turning point for Russian legal services?
- Key changes of the new Finnish Trademarks Act