Kindly note that our Helsinki head office will be closed for the Easter weekend from Friday 10 April to Monday 13 April and will be fully operational again on Tuesday 14 April.
Finnish patent and trademark agency Papula-Nevinpat has acquired Forssén & Salomaa
Papula-Nevinpat has acquired Forssén & Salomaa, a Finnish patent agency established in 1949. The company has served its customers globally in all intellectual property rights. All operations of Forssén & Salomaa will be acquired by Papula-Nevinpat. Forssén & Salomaa will continue its business operations under the name of Forssén & Salomaa at least until the end of 2011.
“The legislative changes will make competition tighter in Finland. The company acquisition strengthens our position, also on international markets”, says Mr Markku Simmelvuo, Papula-Nevinpat’s Managing Director.
Forssén & Salomaa is a middle-sized company in the IPR field operating in Finland. Long experience and established processes have contributed to a good base for excellent customer service. The company has also strived to develop its processes and is well on its way to becoming a paperless office.
Papula-Nevinpat is a globally recognized patent, trademark and design agency. In addition to our Finland-based global operations, Papula-Nevinpat has a strong foothold in the Eurasian territory with local offices in Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Ukraine, and Uzbekistan. Our attorneys will help you secure your exclusive rights anywhere in the world.
Markku Simmelvuo, Managing Director
Tel. +358 40 545 4484
Marika Kojo, Communications Manager
Tel. +358 400 816 384
- Our Helsinki head office closed for Easter weekend 10 – 13 April 2020
- Information about possible exceptional arrangements at the patent offices in Finland, Russia and Eurasia due to coronavirus pandemic
- DD-Ready™ and Papula-Nevinpat join forces to support SMEs in all IP matters
- The Patent Office of Azerbaijan closed until 29 April 2020
- Coronavirus – Papula-Nevinpat continues to serve its clients as before