Are you interested in applying your programming skills to the rapidly growing area of legal technology and to a machine learning driven software product?
Folke Johansson and Marina Smirnova selected as WIPR Leaders
We proudly inform that our European patent attorney Folke Johansson has been selected as a WIPR Leader 2016 for patents in Finland. For Russia, in both patents and trademarks, our patent & trademark attorney Marina Smirnova was chosen as a WIPR Leader 2016.
The Leaders club consists of 1415 individuals worldwide recognised by their peers as leading IP practitioners. In Finland for patents, a total of 10 representatives have been chosen as WIPR Leaders. For Russia the number is 15.
WIPR Leaders is a new, comprehensive guide to the top intellectual property practitioners working in the areas of patents and trademarks across the globe that is a truly impartial, editorially-led list of the best patent and trademark lawyers based on the results of a 5-month survey coupled with their own research.
- We are looking for talented software developers
- The recipe for a valuable patent
- Foreign companies required to provide their register number in trademark applications
- Patenting brings a competitive advantage, marketing benefits, and license revenues – Case Unikulma
- Patenting – a startup’s tool to create value and boost growth