We have listed the six major changes that came into force on 3 July 2018. The objective of the amendments is to modernize the existing legislation, and to simplify the trademark registration process.
Folke Johansson and Marina Smirnova selected as WIPR Leaders
We proudly inform that our European patent attorney Folke Johansson has been selected as a WIPR Leader 2016 for patents in Finland. For Russia, in both patents and trademarks, our patent & trademark attorney Marina Smirnova was chosen as a WIPR Leader 2016.
The Leaders club consists of 1415 individuals worldwide recognised by their peers as leading IP practitioners. In Finland for patents, a total of 10 representatives have been chosen as WIPR Leaders. For Russia the number is 15.
WIPR Leaders is a new, comprehensive guide to the top intellectual property practitioners working in the areas of patents and trademarks across the globe that is a truly impartial, editorially-led list of the best patent and trademark lawyers based on the results of a 5-month survey coupled with their own research.
- Changes to Kazakhstan’s IP legislation
- Article in WIPR: Common procedures for IP disputes
- European patent attorney Matti Ylitalo to strengthen Papula-Nevinpat’s IP team
- New regulations for including IP rights in the Eurasian Customs Union
- Leds are reshaping the future of lightning – and intellectual property rights