Halton has been providing indoor air solutions since the 1960s. With Papula-Nevinpat’s help, the company has built an IP and trademark portfolio for some of the world’s most advanced indoor air technology.
Folke Johansson and Marina Smirnova selected as WIPR Leaders
We proudly inform that our European patent attorney Folke Johansson has been selected as a WIPR Leader 2016 for patents in Finland. For Russia, in both patents and trademarks, our patent & trademark attorney Marina Smirnova was chosen as a WIPR Leader 2016.
The Leaders club consists of 1415 individuals worldwide recognised by their peers as leading IP practitioners. In Finland for patents, a total of 10 representatives have been chosen as WIPR Leaders. For Russia the number is 15.
WIPR Leaders is a new, comprehensive guide to the top intellectual property practitioners working in the areas of patents and trademarks across the globe that is a truly impartial, editorially-led list of the best patent and trademark lawyers based on the results of a 5-month survey coupled with their own research.
- How Halton uses IPR to keep fresh air flowing indoors
- Patenting pharmaceuticals in Russia – what to know
- Eurasian design patent available soon
- Patent Specialist Kristina Sorochkina strengthens Papula-Nevinpat’s Chemistry and Process Technology team
- Papula-Nevinpat in WIPR: Russia jurisdiction report: Landing a licence