It is surprisingly common with startups to not know how to incorporate patenting in their company’s business strategy. Our patent specialist Jorma Selin blogs about important aspects for you to consider.
Folke Johansson and Marina Smirnova selected as WIPR Leaders
We proudly inform that our European patent attorney Folke Johansson has been selected as a WIPR Leader 2016 for patents in Finland. For Russia, in both patents and trademarks, our patent & trademark attorney Marina Smirnova was chosen as a WIPR Leader 2016.
The Leaders club consists of 1415 individuals worldwide recognised by their peers as leading IP practitioners. In Finland for patents, a total of 10 representatives have been chosen as WIPR Leaders. For Russia the number is 15.
WIPR Leaders is a new, comprehensive guide to the top intellectual property practitioners working in the areas of patents and trademarks across the globe that is a truly impartial, editorially-led list of the best patent and trademark lawyers based on the results of a 5-month survey coupled with their own research.
- Patenting – a startup’s tool to create value and boost growth
- Our head office is closed on Friday 21 June 2019 due to Midsummer
- Papula-Nevinpat recognized as one of the top patent firms both in Finland and Russia in the 2019 edition of IAM Patent 1000
- Papula-Nevinpat’s events during INTA 2019 in Boston were a huge success
- Papula-Nevinpat in WIPR – A turning point for Russian legal services?