Our Folke Johansson shares in a blog post his experience about his first oral proceedings before the Examining Division at the EPO, done by video conferencing.
Folke Johansson and Marina Smirnova selected as WIPR Leaders
We proudly inform that our European patent attorney Folke Johansson has been selected as a WIPR Leader 2016 for patents in Finland. For Russia, in both patents and trademarks, our patent & trademark attorney Marina Smirnova was chosen as a WIPR Leader 2016.
The Leaders club consists of 1415 individuals worldwide recognised by their peers as leading IP practitioners. In Finland for patents, a total of 10 representatives have been chosen as WIPR Leaders. For Russia the number is 15.
WIPR Leaders is a new, comprehensive guide to the top intellectual property practitioners working in the areas of patents and trademarks across the globe that is a truly impartial, editorially-led list of the best patent and trademark lawyers based on the results of a 5-month survey coupled with their own research.
- First oral proceedings in opposition at the EPO over video – how did it work?
- Delivering the quantum advantage
- Russian IP legislation continues to develop
- Patent Prosecution Highway cooperation between the Finnish Patent and Registration Office and Eurasian Patent Organization has started
- Three Russian patents relating to treatment of Covid-19 have been granted