The Russian Patent and Trademark Office will be closed for the New Year and Christmas Holiday from January 1, 2021 to January 10, 2021.
Folke Johansson appointed Chairman of the Association of Finnish Patent Attorneys and Markku Simmelvuo member of the ethics committee as of 1 January 2014
”This is a new and interesting task and a challenge. It will certainly offer deeper attention to the field and provide excellent networking opportunities. There is much going on in the field right now. An act on authorized industrial property agents has recently been approved by the Parliament. The unitary patent and Unified Patent Court are also important undertakings having an effect on the IPR industry”, says Mr. Johansson.
In addition, Mr. Markku Simmelvuo, Managing Director at Papula-Nevinpat, has been appointed a member of the ethics committee of the Association of Finnish Patent Attorneys as of 1 January 2014. The term for the members of the ethics committee is three calendar years.
The Association of Finnish Patent Attorneys
The members of the Association of Finnish Patent Attorneys engage in professional activity in a patent agency in the field of immaterial rights, especially industrial property rights. Industrial property rights are protective rights, comprising particularly patents, utility models, designs, protection of integrated circuits and trademarks.
The purposes of the Association of Finnish Patent Attorneys are:
- maintaining honest and professional agents’ activities,
- acting so as to enable its members to attend to their clients’ interests and to carry on their profession while cherishing good agents’ ethics,
- safeguarding the general professional interests of its membership,
- fostering and encouraging a sound development of immaterial rights
- encouraging good cooperation between patent agencies and authorities,
- maintaining solidarity within its membership.
- Russian and Eurasian Patent Offices closed until 10 January 2021
- Season Greetings & Happy New Year 2021!
- IP Webinar Series in 2021: Top things you need to know about patents and trademarks in the Russia-Eurasia region
- IPR-Unternehmen als wichtiger Partner für das Öko-Startup Woodly
- IP competence – a fundamental skill