Quantum-computing provider IQM aims to be Europe’s leader in the field. The company’s strength lies in raw R&D brain power, leading-edge technology, and a growing patent portfolio that Papula-Nevinpat is helping to protect.
Folke Johansson appointed new board member in the Association of Finnish Patent Attorneys
The association of Finnish Patent Attorneys
The members of the Association of Finnish Patent Attorneys engage in professional activity in a patent agency in the field of immaterial rights, especially industrial property rights. Industrial property rights are protective rights, comprising particularly patents, utility models, designs, protection of integrated circuits and trademarks.
The purposes of the Association of Finnish Patent Attorneys are:
- maintaining honest and professional agents’ activities,
- acting so as to enable its members to attend to their clients’ interests and to carry on their profession while cherishing good agents’ ethics,
- safeguarding the general professional interests of its membership,
- fostering and encouraging a sound development of immaterial rights
- encouraging good cooperation between patent agencies and authorities,
- maintaining solidarity within its membership.
- Delivering the quantum advantage
- Russian IP legislation continues to develop
- Patent Prosecution Highway cooperation between the Finnish Patent and Registration Office and Eurasian Patent Organization has started
- Three Russian patents relating to treatment of Covid-19 have been granted
- Papula-Nevinpat’s Linda Norrgård has received the Lawyer Monthly’s Women in Law Award 2020 for patent law in Finland