It is surprisingly common with startups to not know how to incorporate patenting in their company’s business strategy. Our patent specialist Jorma Selin blogs about important aspects for you to consider.
Folke Johansson appointed new board member in the Association of Finnish Patent Attorneys
The association of Finnish Patent Attorneys
The members of the Association of Finnish Patent Attorneys engage in professional activity in a patent agency in the field of immaterial rights, especially industrial property rights. Industrial property rights are protective rights, comprising particularly patents, utility models, designs, protection of integrated circuits and trademarks.
The purposes of the Association of Finnish Patent Attorneys are:
- maintaining honest and professional agents’ activities,
- acting so as to enable its members to attend to their clients’ interests and to carry on their profession while cherishing good agents’ ethics,
- safeguarding the general professional interests of its membership,
- fostering and encouraging a sound development of immaterial rights
- encouraging good cooperation between patent agencies and authorities,
- maintaining solidarity within its membership.
- Patenting – a startup’s tool to create value and boost growth
- Our head office is closed on Friday 21 June 2019 due to Midsummer
- Papula-Nevinpat recognized as one of the top patent firms both in Finland and Russia in the 2019 edition of IAM Patent 1000
- Papula-Nevinpat’s events during INTA 2019 in Boston were a huge success
- Papula-Nevinpat in WIPR – A turning point for Russian legal services?