We have listed the six major changes that came into force on 3 July 2018. The objective of the amendments is to modernize the existing legislation, and to simplify the trademark registration process.
Folke Johansson appointed new board member in the Association of Finnish Patent Attorneys
The association of Finnish Patent Attorneys
The members of the Association of Finnish Patent Attorneys engage in professional activity in a patent agency in the field of immaterial rights, especially industrial property rights. Industrial property rights are protective rights, comprising particularly patents, utility models, designs, protection of integrated circuits and trademarks.
The purposes of the Association of Finnish Patent Attorneys are:
- maintaining honest and professional agents’ activities,
- acting so as to enable its members to attend to their clients’ interests and to carry on their profession while cherishing good agents’ ethics,
- safeguarding the general professional interests of its membership,
- fostering and encouraging a sound development of immaterial rights
- encouraging good cooperation between patent agencies and authorities,
- maintaining solidarity within its membership.
- Changes to Kazakhstan’s IP legislation
- Article in WIPR: Common procedures for IP disputes
- European patent attorney Matti Ylitalo to strengthen Papula-Nevinpat’s IP team
- New regulations for including IP rights in the Eurasian Customs Union
- Leds are reshaping the future of lightning – and intellectual property rights