It is surprisingly common with startups to not know how to incorporate patenting in their company’s business strategy. Our patent specialist Jorma Selin blogs about important aspects for you to consider.
Folke Johansson, Markku Simmelvuo and Marina Smirnova listed as WIPR Leaders 2019
Papula-Nevinpat’s Folke Johansson, Markku Simmelvuo and Marina Smirnova have been selected as IP Leaders in World Intellectual Property Review’s WIPR Leaders 2019 handbook. WIPR Leaders is a one-stop guide to the leading IP practitioners in the world.
Folke Johansson, who heads our firm’s patent department, and Markku Simmelvuo, our Managing Director, were both ranked in the patent category in Finland. In Russia, Marina Smirnova was ranked in both the patent and trademark categories.
The WIPR handbook lists over 1 500 IP lawyers. The results are based on nominations from industry peers. WIPR’s research team evaluated the nominees’ practice history, industry expertise and notable cases, as well as any additional activities, such as writing and teaching responsibilities.
The full WIPR Leaders 2019 rankings can be found here.
- Patenting – a startup’s tool to create value and boost growth
- Our head office is closed on Friday 21 June 2019 due to Midsummer
- Papula-Nevinpat recognized as one of the top patent firms both in Finland and Russia in the 2019 edition of IAM Patent 1000
- Papula-Nevinpat’s events during INTA 2019 in Boston were a huge success
- Papula-Nevinpat in WIPR – A turning point for Russian legal services?