Are you interested in applying your programming skills to the rapidly growing area of legal technology and to a machine learning driven software product?
Folke Johansson, Markku Simmelvuo and Marina Smirnova listed as WIPR Leaders 2019
Papula-Nevinpat’s Folke Johansson, Markku Simmelvuo and Marina Smirnova have been selected as IP Leaders in World Intellectual Property Review’s WIPR Leaders 2019 handbook. WIPR Leaders is a one-stop guide to the leading IP practitioners in the world.
Folke Johansson, who heads our firm’s patent department, and Markku Simmelvuo, our Managing Director, were both ranked in the patent category in Finland. In Russia, Marina Smirnova was ranked in both the patent and trademark categories.
The WIPR handbook lists over 1 500 IP lawyers. The results are based on nominations from industry peers. WIPR’s research team evaluated the nominees’ practice history, industry expertise and notable cases, as well as any additional activities, such as writing and teaching responsibilities.
The full WIPR Leaders 2019 rankings can be found here.
- We are looking for talented software developers
- The recipe for a valuable patent
- Foreign companies required to provide their register number in trademark applications
- Patenting brings a competitive advantage, marketing benefits, and license revenues – Case Unikulma
- Patenting – a startup’s tool to create value and boost growth