The attack of Russia to Ukraine in February has also affected the IP field. Sanctions imposed against Russia and the counteractions of Russia against unfriendly countries have raised uncertainty and concern among IP right holders. Read more in an article by our IP experts Riikka Palmos and Annikki Hämäläinen.
Folke Johansson, Markku Simmelvuo and Marina Smirnova named as WIPR Leaders 2021
Folke Johansson, who heads our firm’s patent department, and Markku Simmelvuo, our Managing Director, were both ranked in the patent category in Finland. In Russia, Marina Smirnova was ranked in the patent as well as in the trademark category.
WIPR Leaders features more than 1,000 professionals from 68 countries. Profiling the leading IP practitioners from around the world, WIPR Leaders consists of an online directory as well as a hard copy handbook. All Leaders were chosen after a four-month nomination process, in which WIPR sought views from 12,000 IP professionals.
See the full WIPR Leaders 2021 here.
- Be aware of the challenges when fighting against counterfeits in Russia
- Papula-Nevinpat’s Heidi Mikkola, Jussi Mikkola and Markku Simmelvuo named as IP STARS 2022
- Papula-Nevinpat in WIPR: Unitary Patent system – should you opt out or stay in?
- Papula-Nevinpat recognized again as one of the Finland’s top patent firms in the 2022 edition of IAM Patent 1000
- PEPPA PIG won the appeal in Russia