How to obtain a valuable patent? Our IP experts Folke Johansson and Tomi Konkonen highlight some important elements you should focus on in order to get a good patent application, and a valuable patent.
Folke Johansson, Markku Simmelvuo and Marina Smirnova selected WIPR Leaders 2018
We are very happy to announce that WIPR (World IP Review Report) has recognized Papula-Nevinpat’s Folke Johansson and Markku Simmelvuo as leaders in their 2018 rankings for patents in Finland. In Russia, for both patents and trademarks, our Marina Smirnova was listed as a leader.
The results are based on nominations from industry peers. WIPR Leaders ranks the leading IP practitioners in the world, listing over 1,700 lawyers.
For the full rankings, please visit WIPR’s website.
- The recipe for a valuable patent
- Foreign companies required to provide their register number in trademark applications
- Patenting brings a competitive advantage, marketing benefits, and license revenues – Case Unikulma
- Patenting – a startup’s tool to create value and boost growth
- Our head office is closed on Friday 21 June 2019 due to Midsummer