The attack of Russia to Ukraine in February has also affected the IP field. Sanctions imposed against Russia and the counteractions of Russia against unfriendly countries have raised uncertainty and concern among IP right holders. Read more in an article by our IP experts Riikka Palmos and Annikki Hämäläinen.
Folke Johansson, Markku Simmelvuo and Marina Smirnova selected WIPR Leaders 2018
We are very happy to announce that WIPR (World IP Review Report) has recognized Papula-Nevinpat’s Folke Johansson and Markku Simmelvuo as leaders in their 2018 rankings for patents in Finland. In Russia, for both patents and trademarks, our Marina Smirnova was listed as a leader.
The results are based on nominations from industry peers. WIPR Leaders ranks the leading IP practitioners in the world, listing over 1,700 lawyers.
For the full rankings, please visit WIPR’s website.
- Be aware of the challenges when fighting against counterfeits in Russia
- Papula-Nevinpat’s Heidi Mikkola, Jussi Mikkola and Markku Simmelvuo named as IP STARS 2022
- Papula-Nevinpat in WIPR: Unitary Patent system – should you opt out or stay in?
- Papula-Nevinpat recognized again as one of the Finland’s top patent firms in the 2022 edition of IAM Patent 1000
- PEPPA PIG won the appeal in Russia