Quantum-computing provider IQM aims to be Europe’s leader in the field. The company’s strength lies in raw R&D brain power, leading-edge technology, and a growing patent portfolio that Papula-Nevinpat is helping to protect.
Folke Johansson, Markku Simmelvuo and Marina Smirnova selected WIPR Leaders 2018
We are very happy to announce that WIPR (World IP Review Report) has recognized Papula-Nevinpat’s Folke Johansson and Markku Simmelvuo as leaders in their 2018 rankings for patents in Finland. In Russia, for both patents and trademarks, our Marina Smirnova was listed as a leader.
The results are based on nominations from industry peers. WIPR Leaders ranks the leading IP practitioners in the world, listing over 1,700 lawyers.
For the full rankings, please visit WIPR’s website.
- Delivering the quantum advantage
- Russian IP legislation continues to develop
- Patent Prosecution Highway cooperation between the Finnish Patent and Registration Office and Eurasian Patent Organization has started
- Three Russian patents relating to treatment of Covid-19 have been granted
- Papula-Nevinpat’s Linda Norrgård has received the Lawyer Monthly’s Women in Law Award 2020 for patent law in Finland