We have listed the six major changes that came into force on 3 July 2018. The objective of the amendments is to modernize the existing legislation, and to simplify the trademark registration process.
Folke Johansson, Markku Simmelvuo and Marina Smirnova selected WIPR Leaders 2018
We are very happy to announce that WIPR (World IP Review Report) has recognized Papula-Nevinpat’s Folke Johansson and Markku Simmelvuo as leaders in their 2018 rankings for patents in Finland. In Russia, for both patents and trademarks, our Marina Smirnova was listed as a leader.
The results are based on nominations from industry peers. WIPR Leaders ranks the leading IP practitioners in the world, listing over 1,700 lawyers.
For the full rankings, please visit WIPR’s website.
- Changes to Kazakhstan’s IP legislation
- Article in WIPR: Common procedures for IP disputes
- European patent attorney Matti Ylitalo to strengthen Papula-Nevinpat’s IP team
- New regulations for including IP rights in the Eurasian Customs Union
- Leds are reshaping the future of lightning – and intellectual property rights