The postal strike in Finland began on Monday, 11 November 2019, and continues until Sunday, 24 November. We therefore recommend that you send during the strike all postal mail to us by courier mail
Folke Johansson, Markku Simmelvuo and Marina Smirnova selected WIPR Leaders 2018
We are very happy to announce that WIPR (World IP Review Report) has recognized Papula-Nevinpat’s Folke Johansson and Markku Simmelvuo as leaders in their 2018 rankings for patents in Finland. In Russia, for both patents and trademarks, our Marina Smirnova was listed as a leader.
The results are based on nominations from industry peers. WIPR Leaders ranks the leading IP practitioners in the world, listing over 1,700 lawyers.
For the full rankings, please visit WIPR’s website.
- Postal strike in Finland – we kindly ask you to use courier mail
- A patent portfolio increases your company’s value and spurs global success – Case Virta
- We are looking for talented software developers
- The recipe for a valuable patent
- Foreign companies required to provide their register number in trademark applications