Papula-Nevinpat's trademark practice has once again been recognized in the top tier of the 2024 edition of World Trademark Review 1000 2024,
Folke Johansson, Markku Simmelvuo and Marina Smirnova selected WIPR Leaders 2018
We are very happy to announce that WIPR (World IP Review Report) has recognized Papula-Nevinpat’s Folke Johansson and Markku Simmelvuo as leaders in their 2018 rankings for patents in Finland. In Russia, for both patents and trademarks, our Marina Smirnova was listed as a leader.
The results are based on nominations from industry peers. WIPR Leaders ranks the leading IP practitioners in the world, listing over 1,700 lawyers.
For the full rankings, please visit WIPR’s website.
- Papula-Nevipat’s Riikka Palmos and Jussi Mikkola ranked in the top tiers by WTR 1000 for 2024
- My second ASIPI Congress in Mexico City
- EAPO and Russian Patent Office closed 1 to 8 January 2024
- Official fees in EAPO to increase as of 1 January 2024
- Season’s Greetings and availability throughout Christmas and New Year