Papula-Nevinpat is delighted to announce that Matti Brax and Folke Johansson have been named in IAM Global Leaders 2024 which lists the world’s top private practice experts in the field of patents.
Folke Johansson, Markku Simmelvuo and Marina Smirnova selected as WIPR Leaders 2017
We are very happy to announce that Papula-Nevinpat’s Folke Johansson and Markku Simmelvuo have been named as IP leaders in the World Intellectual Property Review’s WIPR Leaders 2017 handbook for patents in Finland. In Russia, for both patents and trademarks, our Marina Smirnova was listed as a WIPR Leader 2017.
WIPR Leaders is a one-stop guide to the leading IP practitioners in the world. The Leaders club consists of 1 700 individuals in both the patent and the trademark section recognised worldwide by their peers as the best and the brightest in private IP practice.
Read more about the Leaders Directory and the listed WIPR Leaders here.
- Papula-Nevinpat’s Matti Brax and Folke Johansson named in IAM Global Leaders 2024
- How to keep your trademark safe
- Russian IP Court decision overturns longstanding practice for granting divisional patent applications
- WIPR Trademarks North America conference: a gathering of passionate IP professionals
- Papula-Nevinpat’s IP expertise again recognized in IP STARS 2023