Halton has been providing indoor air solutions since the 1960s. With Papula-Nevinpat’s help, the company has built an IP and trademark portfolio for some of the world’s most advanced indoor air technology.
Folke Johansson, Markku Simmelvuo and Marina Smirnova selected as WIPR Leaders 2017
We are very happy to announce that Papula-Nevinpat’s Folke Johansson and Markku Simmelvuo have been named as IP leaders in the World Intellectual Property Review’s WIPR Leaders 2017 handbook for patents in Finland. In Russia, for both patents and trademarks, our Marina Smirnova was listed as a WIPR Leader 2017.
WIPR Leaders is a one-stop guide to the leading IP practitioners in the world. The Leaders club consists of 1 700 individuals in both the patent and the trademark section recognised worldwide by their peers as the best and the brightest in private IP practice.
Read more about the Leaders Directory and the listed WIPR Leaders here.
- How Halton uses IPR to keep fresh air flowing indoors
- Patenting pharmaceuticals in Russia – what to know
- Eurasian design patent available soon
- Patent Specialist Kristina Sorochkina strengthens Papula-Nevinpat’s Chemistry and Process Technology team
- Papula-Nevinpat in WIPR: Russia jurisdiction report: Landing a licence