Quantum-computing provider IQM aims to be Europe’s leader in the field. The company’s strength lies in raw R&D brain power, leading-edge technology, and a growing patent portfolio that Papula-Nevinpat is helping to protect.
Folke Johansson, Markku Simmelvuo and Marina Smirnova selected as WIPR Leaders 2017
We are very happy to announce that Papula-Nevinpat’s Folke Johansson and Markku Simmelvuo have been named as IP leaders in the World Intellectual Property Review’s WIPR Leaders 2017 handbook for patents in Finland. In Russia, for both patents and trademarks, our Marina Smirnova was listed as a WIPR Leader 2017.
WIPR Leaders is a one-stop guide to the leading IP practitioners in the world. The Leaders club consists of 1 700 individuals in both the patent and the trademark section recognised worldwide by their peers as the best and the brightest in private IP practice.
Read more about the Leaders Directory and the listed WIPR Leaders here.
- Delivering the quantum advantage
- Russian IP legislation continues to develop
- Patent Prosecution Highway cooperation between the Finnish Patent and Registration Office and Eurasian Patent Organization has started
- Three Russian patents relating to treatment of Covid-19 have been granted
- Papula-Nevinpat’s Linda Norrgård has received the Lawyer Monthly’s Women in Law Award 2020 for patent law in Finland