We have listed the six major changes that came into force on 3 July 2018. The objective of the amendments is to modernize the existing legislation, and to simplify the trademark registration process.
Folke Johansson, Markku Simmelvuo and Marina Smirnova selected as WIPR Leaders 2017
We are very happy to announce that Papula-Nevinpat’s Folke Johansson and Markku Simmelvuo have been named as IP leaders in the World Intellectual Property Review’s WIPR Leaders 2017 handbook for patents in Finland. In Russia, for both patents and trademarks, our Marina Smirnova was listed as a WIPR Leader 2017.
WIPR Leaders is a one-stop guide to the leading IP practitioners in the world. The Leaders club consists of 1 700 individuals in both the patent and the trademark section recognised worldwide by their peers as the best and the brightest in private IP practice.
Read more about the Leaders Directory and the listed WIPR Leaders here.
- Changes to Kazakhstan’s IP legislation
- Article in WIPR: Common procedures for IP disputes
- European patent attorney Matti Ylitalo to strengthen Papula-Nevinpat’s IP team
- New regulations for including IP rights in the Eurasian Customs Union
- Leds are reshaping the future of lightning – and intellectual property rights