The attack of Russia to Ukraine in February has also affected the IP field. Sanctions imposed against Russia and the counteractions of Russia against unfriendly countries have raised uncertainty and concern among IP right holders. Read more in an article by our IP experts Riikka Palmos and Annikki Hämäläinen.
Folke Johansson, Markku Simmelvuo and Marina Smirnova selected as WIPR Leaders 2017
We are very happy to announce that Papula-Nevinpat’s Folke Johansson and Markku Simmelvuo have been named as IP leaders in the World Intellectual Property Review’s WIPR Leaders 2017 handbook for patents in Finland. In Russia, for both patents and trademarks, our Marina Smirnova was listed as a WIPR Leader 2017.
WIPR Leaders is a one-stop guide to the leading IP practitioners in the world. The Leaders club consists of 1 700 individuals in both the patent and the trademark section recognised worldwide by their peers as the best and the brightest in private IP practice.
Read more about the Leaders Directory and the listed WIPR Leaders here.
- Be aware of the challenges when fighting against counterfeits in Russia
- Papula-Nevinpat’s Heidi Mikkola, Jussi Mikkola and Markku Simmelvuo named as IP STARS 2022
- Papula-Nevinpat in WIPR: Unitary Patent system – should you opt out or stay in?
- Papula-Nevinpat recognized again as one of the Finland’s top patent firms in the 2022 edition of IAM Patent 1000
- PEPPA PIG won the appeal in Russia