Folke Johansson selected IAM Global Leader 2022
Papula-Nevinpat is delighted to announce that Folke Johansson has been selected as an IAM Global Leader also for the year 2022.
The IAM Global Leaders Guide brings together the world’s foremost private patent experts. To qualify for inclusion in IAM Global Leaders, individuals must be ranked in the gold tier of IAM Patent 1000, the market-leading annual directory that identifies the top law and attorney firms and individuals in the world’s most important patent jurisdictions.
All those listed as IAM Global Leaders merit special attention not only because of their expertise and experience relating to creating, protecting, managing, transacting and enforcing critical patent rights, but also for their ability to innovate, inspire and go above and beyond to deliver for their clients.
See the full list of IAM Global Leaders 2022 here.
Folke joined Papula-Nevinpat in 2010 as the Director of Patent Department. He is also European Patent Attorney and partner in the company.
He is responsible for internal processes and competence development as well as for developing client relationships. Folke regularly acts as an expert in patent litigations, and has extensive experience in oral hearings before the European Patent Office (EPO), both before the Examining Division as well as before the Opposition Division and the Boards of Appeal.
Folke’s broad patent experience includes identifying and handling inventions, drafting and prosecuting patent applications, patent strategy work, licensing and litigation, purchasing and selling of patents as well as managing large patent portfolios.
- Who’s Who Legal recognizes three attorneys from Papula-Nevinpat in WWL: IP 2023
- Unauthorized use of trademarks in Russia, The Trademark Lawyer 4/2023
- Patent attorney Maaria Rantala joins Papula-Nevinpat’s ICT and Electrical Engineering team
- Folke Johansson, Markku Simmelvuo and Marina Smirnova named as WIPR Leaders 2023
- Papula-Nevinpat recognized again as one of the Finland’s top patent firms in the 2023 edition of IAM Patent 1000