Kindly note that our Helsinki head office will be closed for the Easter weekend from Friday 10 April to Monday 13 April and will be fully operational again on Tuesday 14 April.
Have you secured your trademark rights also in Russia?
Our European Trademark Attorney Riikka Palmos has written an article about trademark protection in Russia published in the Expert Guide Intellectual Property 2020.
Read here why protecting your brand in Russia is so important and how you can avoid unpleasant surprises.
- Our Helsinki head office closed for Easter weekend 10 – 13 April 2020
- Information about possible exceptional arrangements at the patent offices in Finland, Russia and Eurasia due to coronavirus pandemic
- DD-Ready™ and Papula-Nevinpat join forces to support SMEs in all IP matters
- The Patent Office of Azerbaijan closed until 29 April 2020
- Coronavirus – Papula-Nevinpat continues to serve its clients as before