Have you secured your trademark rights also in Russia?
Our European Trademark Attorney Riikka Palmos has written an article about trademark protection in Russia published in the Expert Guide Intellectual Property 2020.
Read here why protecting your brand in Russia is so important and how you can avoid unpleasant surprises.
- Papula-Nevipat’s Riikka Palmos and Jussi Mikkola ranked in the top tiers by WTR 1000 for 2024
- My second ASIPI Congress in Mexico City
- EAPO and Russian Patent Office closed 1 to 8 January 2024
- Official fees in EAPO to increase as of 1 January 2024
- Season’s Greetings and availability throughout Christmas and New Year
See more from the writer
Papula-Nevinpat's Riikka Palmos has written an update on trademark use and registration in Russia's changing IP landscape. The article was published as a cover story in the latest edition of The Trademark Lawyer Magazine, Issue 4, 2023.