Quantum-computing provider IQM aims to be Europe’s leader in the field. The company’s strength lies in raw R&D brain power, leading-edge technology, and a growing patent portfolio that Papula-Nevinpat is helping to protect.
Have you secured your trademark rights also in Russia?
Our European Trademark Attorney Riikka Palmos has written an article about trademark protection in Russia published in the Expert Guide Intellectual Property 2020.
Read here why protecting your brand in Russia is so important and how you can avoid unpleasant surprises.
- Delivering the quantum advantage
- Russian IP legislation continues to develop
- Patent Prosecution Highway cooperation between the Finnish Patent and Registration Office and Eurasian Patent Organization has started
- Three Russian patents relating to treatment of Covid-19 have been granted
- Papula-Nevinpat’s Linda Norrgård has received the Lawyer Monthly’s Women in Law Award 2020 for patent law in Finland