Kindly note that our Helsinki head office will be closed for Midsummer 25 June 2021. Happy Midsummer!
Helsinki head office closed for Easter weekend 2 – 5 April 2021
Kindly note that our Helsinki head office will be closed for the Easter weekend from Friday 2 April to Monday 5 April 2021 and will be fully operational again on Tuesday 6 April.
In case of any urgent new filings to our Eurasian countries (Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Kazakhstan or Uzbekistan) during this time, you can contact Mrs Riikka Palmos on +358 40 524 6454 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Our Helsinki head office closed for Midsummer 25 June 2021
- Papula-Nevinpat lawyers named in the 2022 Best Lawyers™ list: Alexandr Bilyk, Alexander Polikarpov and Marina Smirnova
- Papula-Nevinpat in WIPR: The current picture of trademarks
- Papula-Nevinpat’s IP expertise again recognized in IP STARS 2021
- How to patent computer games