The state Intellectual Property Institute in Ukraine is currently under re-organization. We have listed some of the key changes.
Season’s Greetings and Holiday Notice
In case of any urgent new filings to our Eurasian countries (Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Kazakhstan or Uzbekistan) during this time, you can contact Mr Teemu Lang, Director, Patent Department on +358 40 576 3796 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
This year we have made a donation to the scholarship fund for graduate students in Tapiola High School, Espoo, and to the New Children’s Hospital 2017 Project in Helsinki.
- Changes in the Ukrainian Intellectual Property Institute
- Asia IP Magazine: The unintentional consequences of unintended claims
- Papula-Nevinpat’s Riikka Palmos invited to ECTA International Trade Committee
- China: the world’s innovation and IP powerhouse
- Papula-Nevinpat’s Mikko Nissinen, Miika Tupala and Juha Voutilainen have been recognised as Managing IP’s Rising Stars 2022