We have listed the six major changes that came into force on 3 July 2018. The objective of the amendments is to modernize the existing legislation, and to simplify the trademark registration process.
Season’s Greetings and Holiday Notice
In case of any urgent new filings to our Eurasian countries (Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Kazakhstan or Uzbekistan) during this time, you can contact Mr Teemu Lang, Director, Patent Department on +358 40 576 3796 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
This year we have made a donation to the scholarship fund for graduate students in Tapiola High School, Espoo, and to the New Children’s Hospital 2017 Project in Helsinki.
- Changes to Kazakhstan’s IP legislation
- Article in WIPR: Common procedures for IP disputes
- European patent attorney Matti Ylitalo to strengthen Papula-Nevinpat’s IP team
- New regulations for including IP rights in the Eurasian Customs Union
- Leds are reshaping the future of lightning – and intellectual property rights