Halton has been providing indoor air solutions since the 1960s. With Papula-Nevinpat’s help, the company has built an IP and trademark portfolio for some of the world’s most advanced indoor air technology.
Season’s Greetings and a Happy New Year!
This Christmas we have made a donation to the scholarship fund for graduate students in Tapiola High School, Espoo, Finland, and to The Federation of Mother and Child Homes and Shelters.
Kindly note that our head office in Helsinki will be closed for Christmas on Monday 26 December 2016. In case of any urgent new filings to our Eurasian countries (Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Kazakhstan or Uzbekistan) during this time, you can contact Mr Teemu Lang, CDO, on +358 40 576 3796 or by email: email@example.com.
We wish you all happy holidays and a successful year 2017!
- How Halton uses IPR to keep fresh air flowing indoors
- Patenting pharmaceuticals in Russia – what to know
- Eurasian design patent available soon
- Patent Specialist Kristina Sorochkina strengthens Papula-Nevinpat’s Chemistry and Process Technology team
- Papula-Nevinpat in WIPR: Russia jurisdiction report: Landing a licence