Kindly note that our Helsinki head office will be closed for the Easter weekend from Friday 10 April to Monday 13 April and will be fully operational again on Tuesday 14 April.
Season’s Greetings and a Happy New Year!
This Christmas we have made a donation to the scholarship fund for graduate students in Tapiola High School, Espoo, Finland, and to The Federation of Mother and Child Homes and Shelters.
Kindly note that our head office in Helsinki will be closed for Christmas on Monday 26 December 2016. In case of any urgent new filings to our Eurasian countries (Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Kazakhstan or Uzbekistan) during this time, you can contact Mr Teemu Lang, CDO, on +358 40 576 3796 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We wish you all happy holidays and a successful year 2017!
- Our Helsinki head office closed for Easter weekend 10 – 13 April 2020
- Information about possible exceptional arrangements at the patent offices in Finland, Russia and Eurasia due to coronavirus pandemic
- DD-Ready™ and Papula-Nevinpat join forces to support SMEs in all IP matters
- The Patent Office of Azerbaijan closed until 29 April 2020
- Coronavirus – Papula-Nevinpat continues to serve its clients as before