The attack of Russia to Ukraine in February has also affected the IP field. Sanctions imposed against Russia and the counteractions of Russia against unfriendly countries have raised uncertainty and concern among IP right holders. Read more in an article by our IP experts Riikka Palmos and Annikki Hämäläinen.
Season’s Greetings and a Happy New Year!
This Christmas we have made a donation to the scholarship fund for graduate students in Tapiola High School, Espoo, Finland, and to The Federation of Mother and Child Homes and Shelters.
Kindly note that our head office in Helsinki will be closed for Christmas on Monday 26 December 2016. In case of any urgent new filings to our Eurasian countries (Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Kazakhstan or Uzbekistan) during this time, you can contact Mr Teemu Lang, CDO, on +358 40 576 3796 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We wish you all happy holidays and a successful year 2017!
- Be aware of the challenges when fighting against counterfeits in Russia
- Papula-Nevinpat’s Heidi Mikkola, Jussi Mikkola and Markku Simmelvuo named as IP STARS 2022
- Papula-Nevinpat in WIPR: Unitary Patent system – should you opt out or stay in?
- Papula-Nevinpat recognized again as one of the Finland’s top patent firms in the 2022 edition of IAM Patent 1000
- PEPPA PIG won the appeal in Russia